Low Ki: The And 1 mixtape wrestler that Never Made It

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I really wanted Ki to be one of Danielson's challenges before getting the title shot to MJF. Not only because would've been a classic indy matchup 2 decade after both dudes elevated each other, but knowing that Ki would've legit wanted to win that match would've been priceless :russ:

I always thought he was more of a poser than anything else. He never worked BattleArts and he even chickened out from a match against Riddle at Bloodpsport.

PS: The Round Robin Challenge match against Dragon is still a top 7 match in Danielson's career, imo.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I really wanted Ki to be one of Danielson's challenges before getting the title shot to MJF. Not only because would've been a classic indy matchup 2 decade after both dudes elevated each other, but knowing that Ki would've legit wanted to win that match would've been priceless :russ:

I always thought he was more of a poser than anything else. He never worked BattleArts and he even chickened out from a match against Riddle at Bloodpsport.

PS: The Round Robin Challenge match against Dragon is still a top 7 match in Danielson's career, imo.

02 Ki was like listening to Canibus before the first album :whew:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Can wrestle but has negative charisma. He could have been a main event in AEW.
When TK talked about the first ever ROH main event last year and brought out Bryan Danielson and Christopher Daniels for a match, I was :lupe: if Low Ki would come out. Thankfully he didn’t, but you know Low Ki had to be all

DUGmrIAWsAAjhbM.jpg

on his couch at home :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:picard: Dude would sign satan to job to Orange Cassidy over Ki, Ryback, and Vince Russo.

One thing you have to give TK credit for is not signing certain people that turned out to be disasters/cancers/land mines (i.e. Marty Scurll, Joey Ryan, Tessa Blanchard, Low-Ki, involving Russo, etc.).

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Lack of height and I'm sure some :mjpls: killed him. He should have played the game more, he would eat for real in this era. He was a monster.
Definitely could’ve been brought back into the “Black & Gold” NXT and had some classics to his name :ehh:

And he would’ve been one of those promptly tossed in the bushes during the great firing frenzy of ‘20/‘21 :francis: