Low follower IG thots. Want brehs to eat

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Damn threads 2 years old, did any brehs bag anything.
Why us niccas always coming around the corner with the bullshiet, what did you bag in two years? Mind ya business

Did I bag anything,no. I got money issues, starting with my extremely high rent, which no one seems to want to do anything about, other than to keep bringing it up. I'm being black balled in two industries, apparently because I don't want the next door neighbors daughter, who is at least ten years younger than me but that don't matter as long as you get with the person they want you to get with. I'm 14 years celibate and will continue to be until I get what I want

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why us niccas always coming around the corner with the bullshiet, what did you bag in two years? Mind ya business

Did I bag anything,no. I got money issues, starting with my extremely high rent, which no one seems to want to do anything about, other than to keep bringing it up. I'm being black balled in two industries, apparently because I don't want the next door neighbors daughter, who is at least ten years younger than me but that don't matter as long as you get with the person they want you to get with. I'm 14 years celibate and will continue to be until I get what I want
:russ::russ::russ:

Tbh my insta is way dead to be hollering at tings. No doubt I would wrap doe coz my hinge is fine and my bytch bad.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
all you virgins have to do is look around locally and you'll find plenty of low follower IG thots. ah fukk it ya'll not fukkin either way.
:mjlol: bustin nuts while browsin the coli :scust:
Yeah the idea of this thread is nonsense, is it for brehs to get in contact with thots or fap material?:hhh: Either way its still nonsensical

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
all you virgins have to do is look around locally and you'll find plenty of low follower IG thots. ah fukk it ya'll not fukkin either way.
:mjlol: bustin nuts while browsin the coli :scust:

Yeah the idea of this thread is nonsense, is it for brehs to get in contact with thots or fap material?:hhh: Either way its still nonsensical
No idea what these posts is trying to say. A lotta things are curated on the net, why not curate hoes