Low follower IG thots. Want brehs to eat

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
somethin off about this chick :patrice:

her skin color doesn't look too natural as if she is white and tanned beyond baking point or like she only blotched foundation on certain parts of her face and neglected other spots, her proportions look either photoshopped or like she had work done (i'd put money on both actually), and she doesn't smile at all and has the same facial expression in all of her pics. i'm convinced this isn't even a real person and this thing was made digitally.
under 100 posts usually means its a go get em account, it exists only to catch DMS

peppe

Superstar
Daps

her skin color doesn't look too natural as if she is white and tanned beyond baking point or like she only blotched foundation on certain parts of her face and neglected other spots, her proportions look either photoshopped or like she had work done (i'd put money on both actually), and she doesn't smile at all and has the same facial expression in all of her pics. i'm convinced this isn't even a real person and this thing was made digitally.

nikka whet, she has IG stories where you go see her “move”. Aint no one got time to create a CGI thot for only 3000 followers

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Yeah she does look completely fake.

daemonova

Daps
:mjtf:

Is this your wife?
she was a classmate of mine, i believe she was homecoming queen, only four days older than me, never knew we were the same sign, I last saw her the summer after we graduated, she at the ticket booth of the local movie theater, she was never in my classes but we ran the same circle, she played for the girls basketball team but she wasn't any good. We had our 20 year reunion a few years back in Athens. I don't think she showed up for it, I know I didn't, her daughter has frizzy hair so something up with that, but I need more research

but back to your original question, y'all post plenty of broads I don't care for and I never say a word about it, if it aint for you, keep it pushing

Daps
she was a classmate of mine, i believe she was homecoming queen, only four days older than me, never knew we were the same sign, I last saw her the summer after we graduated, she at the ticket booth of the local movie theater, she was never in my classes but we ran the same circle, she played for the girls basketball team but she wasn't any good. We had our 20 year reunion a few years back in Athens. I don't think she showed up for it, I know I didn't, her daughter has frizzy hair so something up with that, but I need more research

but back to your original question, y'all post plenty of broads I don't care for and I never say a word about it, if it aint for you, keep it pushing
I’m just saying, the thread was for thots. She does not appear to be a thot.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjtf:

Is this your wife?

It may be his next target

daemonova

Daps
I’m just saying, the thread was for thots. She does not appear to be a thot.
sands (@2sandz) • Instagram photos and videos

here you happy
ENBB03yVUAAy5Pv