Low follower IG thots. Want brehs to eat

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
i have been reading this thread again and a lot of the replies are so dumb you just know these coli nikkas never had girlfriends.

you have chicks that have things going for them and you have chicks that don't have things going for them. Your approach can't be same with both of them.

Your IG must be flex central and I don't mean dope boy flexing because that will attract only the thots. I mean rich people flexing that way you'll get the thots and the chicks that have something going for them.

As always i'm not saying it only works that way but you'll have a better chance overal with both types a chicks.

Also know who to flex to

Can't be flexing cash to a chick with 5K followers when her husband has her flying private :francis:

can't sell them the dream if the are already dreaming bigger than you :yeshrug:

who cares what these bytches think. just ask the girl if she wanna hang out. y'all act like these women dont shyt like everyone else

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
real talk, these are the type of chicks I never want to talk to when I go out. they be fronting like they dont like you or give you a hard time. my friends simp for these chicks I sit in the cut with my face like this:beli: knowing they are wasting their time.:martin: