Low follower IG thots. Want brehs to eat

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Ima preface this with some wisdom.

gottdamn she is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

if she ever ever ever finds herself in a bind

i would gladly pay for those Recycable Goods anytime :umad:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
gottdamn she is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

if she ever ever ever finds herself in a bind

i would gladly pay for those Recycable Goods anytime :umad:

Not even 500 followers breh. Those the easiest to shoot your shot with cus you know they gonna see it. :wow:

if i had to choose between her and this one though...:patrice:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i have been reading this thread again and a lot of the replies are so dumb you just know these coli nikkas never had girlfriends.

you have chicks that have things going for them and you have chicks that don't have things going for them. Your approach can't be same with both of them.

Your IG must be flex central and I don't mean dope boy flexing because that will attract only the thots. I mean rich people flexing that way you'll get the thots and the chicks that have something going for them.

As always i'm not saying it only works that way but you'll have a better chance overal with both types a chicks.

Also know who to flex to

Can't be flexing cash to a chick with 5K followers when her husband has her flying private :francis:

can't sell them the dream if the are already dreaming bigger than you :yeshrug:

Great points I get what you saying. It’s like how If you a photographer that only shoots certain types of women like mainly strippers only. That is who will mainly reach out to you

Whereas if you shoot a lot of bougie fashion models with “rich flexing” you will get the fashion models and the stripper thots