Low follower IG thots. Want brehs to eat

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I often find its less about the amount followers and more who is interested in what you say or post. Be it in your own profile or in the DM's.
It's not difficult I dont think but I don't use any Social Media anymore because it's problematic. Just have a catch whether it be in your looks or mouthpiece. Entice your conversation to her favor than maybe you might get one of these IG babes to buss it open 4 a real one 4 once in their lives how about it eh?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just there for 7 days 2months ago. Sosua is relatively safe and the hotels serve their purpose. You can be getting your complimentary breakfast at 8-9 am and fall into some p*ssy while eating some Dominican salami and cheese for breakfast . Its safe out there for the most part if you ain't a scary dude.

:noah: sounds like the life. Cant wait for the day I go. Thats something else people forget. Hearing about the food and catering is another bonus . Its like your favorite bodega in a hotel :dead:

Try it. It'll fukk up ya life for the better.

I got a girlfriend who got a girlfriend. $100 dollars each and they spend all night with me.

I was once like you, I cant believe I use to take bytches in the states serious. :hhh:

Like I always say I only call it tricking when you are spending money on hoes in America...unless a person is one of those idiots that send money to hoes in DR through Western Union, then that is just as bad. The Western Union hustle down there is like the CashApp hustle in America