Low follower IG thots. Want brehs to eat

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
What bothers me that I cannot stand at all is how fast these chicks gain followers :dahell:

I mean I can understand that alot of IG followers are probably even kids still in school that are just horny but its still irritating as hell :scust: cause it makes the chicks get a bigger ego much faster. At least slow down with the thirst and drag out the process. Instead of her gaining 10 thousand followers in two weeks on average, at least let it be 10K in 5 months or something and even that is alot.

You can blink nowadays and the low follower count chick you thought about smashing is now at 500K followers and doing Love and Hip Hop
its cheap to buy followers. all you have to do is look at their follower count and see how many likes on average they got on their pictures. Most of the time it don't add up. I actually followed a dominican shorty from the BX who went from like 2K to over 100K in a short period. her pictures only get like 5-6 thousands likes. Most of the followers are fake. Celebrities get 25K to 50K followers wiped on a regular basis when IG cleans up their database of fake profiles and bots.
Shannon Sharpe made a post the other day asking how he lost 25K followers in one swoop.
They try to make it look organic by slowly gaining/buying followers but just look at their post interactions and that will reveal the true story.
if you have 10K followers you should at least be getting half of that in likes

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its cheap to buy followers. all you have to do is look at their follower count and see how many likes on average they got on their pictures. Most of the time it don't add up. I actually followed a dominican shorty from the BX who went from like 2K to over 100K in a short period. her pictures only get like 5-6 thousands likes. Most of the followers are fake. Celebrities get 25K to 50K followers wiped on a regular basis when IG cleans up their database of fake profiles and bots.
Shannon Sharpe made a post the other day asking how he lost 25K followers in one swoop.
They try to make it look organic by slowly gaining/buying followers but just look at their post interactions and that will reveal the true story.

:francis: i guess you right. Cause im still practicing photography in the hopes of by the end of next summer to start and i wanna get up to like 50K followers and there is a certain group of chicks that i'm trying to smash :wow:

But one in particular just weeks ago she had like 20K followers and is almost at 25K. A pic she posted yesterday got 1044 likes.... :jbhmm:

I gotta start understanding about the buying followers thing and realize its really common. I keep forgetting that. Plus its not really a big deal cause i've seen chicks with 100K followers do shoots with photographers with 1000 followers.

that one i'm saving for myself lol but 1000 likes for a 25K follower count is definitely sus

Then there is another chick named @laris6a who changed her iG a couple times over the years. I think she been doing the iG/model thing since 2013...is one of the rare thots actually from LA apparently or at least grew up there.

I assume she has changed usernames and has had posts deleted because she has bought followers throughout history and IG knows. She seems forever stuck at 100K

this is her in a Jidenna video years ago

she has done other recent music videos with the latest being a video Tyga just came out with and years ago was a Weather Girl on that show Snoop had.

yet all this and im shocked her count isn't higher :dahell: im just gonna assume that it isn't just the fake followers thing. Cause she has been around all these celebs and has these connections. i think its just cause of her size, her being short and skinny...even though personally i would fukk the shyt out of her. its the thicker chicks that get closer to the million count

but even with her I see her posts and stories and she even did a live one time of being mad upfront talking about how she got all these bills and rents shyt alot and basically broke lol. always having to pay off shyt. she wasn't getting mad or anything she was just being real and chill about it saying how she has to constantly hustle. usually other IG thots would front about it

the chicks like this are the ones that all us coli brehs would have the best chance of smashing. the ones like her

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

be warned, low pic count, low followers usually means serious inquiries only, she got a girlfriend too :rolleyes:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Your statistics and math are way off.

The correct percentage of likes of followers is +/- 10%. Example: If someone has 10k genuine followers then they should have around around 900 to 1100 likes per post. Likes aren’t the true tale or what advertisers care about.

It’s the engagement on your posts. How many comments and views (video content) one receives that lets you know if it’s real. I have a homeboy who has close to 10k followers but have a plethora of posts with half naked women averaging less than 100 likes. :francis:

He gets to snap and fukk wannabe hood famous hoodrats because they think his page has reach. :mjlol:

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
b56252fd10d5fee87391c33f0297435d.jpg

7bd3237fe4146bdeedf15087a7958e2d.jpg

dc4792eab8c9ae6facbbd35ac33ddf57.jpg

SomberGlassLadybird.gif

Nia (@niaj30) • Instagram photos and videos

These female basketball players are evolving.