Low attachement rate shows majority of PS5 sales due to scalpers....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most “serious gamers” aren’t investing in consoles, definitely not xbox

especially now that xbox exclusives are playable on pc, anybody thats really heavy on video games has no reason to look in the direction of the series x or series s
Anyone who's really heavy on video games has all 3 consoles and a decent PC. I can promise you that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is rhetoric that folks want to push out there, but also isn't definitively true.
Then they aren't as heavy into games as they claim or think.

You literally have to have them all to experience them all or the most types of games, with only xbox/gamepass/pc closing that gap with in the last 2 years.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I figured this would hit eventually. Seems like a lot of people just decided not to get scalped and are trying to pay regular prices. If they beat the Xmas FOMO I would assume they can just wait until they can get it from the store. Especially since it doesn’t look like any real console moving games are coming out.

the scalpers shouldn’t be left holding any bags as they should be able to get them off with a smaller profit but I don’t think any will take a loss.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You literally have to have them all to experience them all or the most types of games, with only xbox/gamepass/pc closing that gap with in the last 2 years.

This Pokemon philosophy of "Catching them all" is not a real barometer of sincerity or seriousness, breh.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

There's sponsored/pro gamers and gaming content creators that still don't have them all and gaming is their livelyhood.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You can be serious about a single video game but you can't be really heavy into games playing on single console.

Considering the amount of games you can get on any one console or PC for that matter, versus the limited amounts of game types there are, that really aren't so exclusive to nor secluded from any one device, you actually, surely can do just that.