Loved Tenet, think I'm gonna rewatch it.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Probably one of the most ambitious movies of the 2020's......even though it isn't that well told the things that work on the screen really work. More of these types of experimental big budget movies then the biopics anyday for me :wow:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Tenet is purposely convoluted nonsense with shyt audio mixing.

Took a hour & a half just to get to the main crux of the plot. Watched it in theaters during covid and was fukking PISSED.

fukk him for that bullshyt movie.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Took a hour & a half just to get to the main crux of the plot. Watched it in theaters during covid and was fukking PISSED.
No it fukking didn't we knew what the plot was like 30 mins in. Arms dealer is getting weapons from the future destroy the world. JDW is the person they need to stop it. The end .

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I liked it first watch. All the hate never really made sense. It will definitely catch on years later
It got the unfair burden of being seen as the Savior of cinema during a global pandemic which is unfair for any movie.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Tenet for some reason gets a bad rep but I REALLY enjoyed it when I watched it. Gonna have to run it back soon

Nolan is one of those directors that I
feel simply doesn’t make “bad” movies. They may not be as great his others but thats him competing with himself