:russ:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need to change his name to Tysimp.

This brotha 48 year old black engineer with his own home and making 6 figures. But he out here chasing 28 year old ex con white woman with a fukked grill like a shark and who done aged like a spoiled banana.

All the simping and bought that broad clothes and a bus ticket.:mjlol:.

Man its a ton of single women in their late 30s early 40s that would love to be with a man his age with his shyt together. But this dude chasing bottom of the barrell broads..
:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka showed up looking like the last nikka in a young Malcolm X entourage, what he expect :mjlol:

Brotha getting dressed up to see an ex con. Thats like me putting on my sunday best to pick up my cousin the day he get out the pen..:mjlol:

Old simp got dressed up like he won the NBA championship and going to see the president in the white house.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sound like she working on herself tyrese a LOSER

She a multiple time ex con. That broad gonna be working on herself for 40 years.. :mjlol:

On the real I wouldn't be surprised if 10 years from now she out there bad, loses all her looks and starts hitting up tyrice for help. By then he probably moved on and already got him someone.

Seen it happen in the real world.