Love & Hip Hop Star Apple Watts Unresponsive After Car Crash

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
379e19cc0956207a9f1d64469dc78877--brain-cakes.jpg

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Broken spine and a fractured skull:picard:. 36 though I had no idea she was that young. She looks like burnt-out ratchet now, but back in her day she was:takedat:. Apple was one of the first famous La strippers before La had a black stripper culture. Back then stripper culture wasn't celebrated or cool in la like it is now with nikkaz going Hollywood and dtla and making it rain and shyt.

If you wanted to see black girls or big booty bytches you had to go to Gardena to Starz, First kings, Barbary coast, or in the 60s at Charlie. Barbary Coast was the only 18 over strip club and didn't really check ids before 10. My senior year in high school is the first time I went to a strip club. I swear I ain't never even seen a bytch work so hard for a dollar:skip: till I went to the barbary coast. Anyway, Apple was definitely the main attraction, seeing her come out on stage was like that scene out of players club . Her body definitely stood out among the rest; she was slim, flat stomach tiny waist, nice legs, and of course a fat ass. Dances were only like 10 bucks then too, fukk a ps3 game that was money well-spent getting dances from her that night:pachaha:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Who cares? fukk this bytch. I'm saying this personally. She done got nikkas I know setup.

Hope the bytch spine is like a noodle so they can play bobble head with her face.

Tell us more and I agree. These Will Smith dudes seem to show more emotion for these types than their own mothers in the hospital. If she did set people up. Then fukk her let god handle the rest