Love & Hip Hop Atlanta "star" Arkansas Mo charged in PPP fraud by federal prosecutors

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
The negro just literally got the money and the feds immediately began investigating. Dude is dumb for immediately buying luxury items but the feds are hella overzealous

There are tons of us who run businesses who weren't looked at right away for a reason.

I am almost for certain he blatantly lied about the number of people he employs plus falsified bank records and it shot off a red flag since he wasn't making payroll taxes and such.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
SOMEBODY SNIIIIIITCHED.

Ain't nobody snitch. Somebody at the bank probably did a follow up, checked the company profile and was like :mjpls:

Its not just them giving the money. They monitor how it's being used. It doesn't take much to track payroll. He claimed fo have 107 employees and all earning in a high tax bracket. nikka was bound to get caught within a month.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
All these reality stars going broke during this crisis no clubs event to make money

funny thing you said this

so I was watching the ending of love and hip hop Atlanta and the directors came into the set and told the cast they have to shut down do to corona and this dude KIRK FROST , I believe one hit wonder female rapper rasheeda husband was like “ HOW WE GOING TO EAT”

this is the same dude who walk around on the show saying him and his wife has 5 businesses

people love living that fake ATL life for likes

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
funny thing you said this

so I was watching the ending of love and hip hop Atlanta and the directors came into the set and told the cast they have to shut down do to corona and this dude KIRK FROST , I believe one hit wonder female rapper rasheeda husband was like “ HOW WE GOING TO EAT”

this is the same dude who walk around on the show saying him and his wife has 5 businesses

people love living that fake ATL life for likes
Shoulda known they were full of it years ago.. Scrappy use to go to the set early or even when they weren't shooting and take all the best clothes.. All the men on set were mad at him for that.. Lmao

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

:dead: