Louis Farrakhan - 22nd Anniversary of The Million Man March (Live Stream Going on Now)

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The soldiers
The Sisters with these navy bean burgers

If someone wants to comment on a 3 - 7 minute clip from a 2 hour plus lecture, or an hour plus interview it's whatever with me.
My bad i referring to the question ask about Farrakhan endorsing trump.
Just wanted your take on it.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
My bad i referring to the question ask about Farrakhan endorsing trump.
Just wanted your take on it.
I know what you meant, but seriously, Farrakhan supported Trump? If someone says some foolishness that, I know they're not even trying to listen to Minister Farrakhan. They're just looking for any opportunity to take shots at him.

Farrakhan knows that the Democrats specialize in putting Black people to sleep, and giving us a false sense of freindship and well meaning.
"Separation or Death."
Trump being the unapologetic cracka that he is, his actions should, but it won't, force even the negroest of negros to realize the time we are living in. There is no meaningful future for Black people in America.
He likened Trump to a modern Pharaoh, and Black people should do what the Biblical people of Moses did, leave their oppressor and his demonic way of life behind, and do for self.
It just takes a tiny bit of critical thinking to understand what Farrakhan's thought process is with regards to Trump. But like I said, people play dumb just to sh-t on Farrakhan.
Farrakhan's most famous quote about Trump is;
"He'll send America to hell on a rocket ship."
But if Black people are not prepared to do for self, we'll be on that rocket ship to hell along with our enemy.
There are plenty of Farrakhan lectures free on YouTube. If someone really wants to better understand, they'd just watch.