Louie Season 5

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Haven't watched season 4. Heard its trash im sure. Should I just skip it and start s5?

you can. season 4 is not really funny IMO. it's totally different than any of the other seasons of the show. season 5 is back to basics.

also season 4 had a shytload of flashbacks of louie when he was a kid.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Michael Rapaport did a great job playing that loudmouth a$$hole that we all know...wasn't my favorite episode but the opening scene was great with the shop owner.

Yeah, Lenny was a mess. This dude losing his gun and breaking down over it :mjlol:

Louie dropping it right in front of the officers getting out the car :deadmanny:.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That's my Hungarian-Mexican, getting cursed out by :patrice: for trying to lump himself in with White People GOAT :to:

The moment where he just thought "fukk it!" and told his daughters not to watch him shyt himself in the middle of the street had me :deadrose:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
That gender role play scene with Pamela...

smh.gif

Louie's manhood took many L's in this episode.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I am glad to see the show kinda get back to the basic, last season was like a French Art Film, that being said, Pamela was right to dump him. Louie for all his social anxieties, desires more of an LTR type relationship, which is extremely hard to find as a single man in your late 40's, I don't think he like younger chicks and most of the women he deals in his age range with have extreme baggage.

:scusthov: at letting a woman sodomize him tho.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I am glad to see the show kinda get back to the basic, last season was like a French Art Film, that being said, Pamela was right to dump him. Louie for all his social anxieties, desires more of an LTR type relationship, which is extremely hard to find as a single man in your late 40's, I don't think he like younger chicks and most of the women he deals in his age range with have extreme baggage.

:scusthov: at letting a woman sodomize him tho.
I don't think Louie let that happen, Pamela took Louie's groceries :sas2:you thought Louie was gonna fight back? He tried earlier and learn to just give the females what they want :sas1:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bobby Hills Voice is heartless brehs
:patrice:Honestly I see Pamela's side of the coin more than Louie's, Pam wants to just be friends and fukk because she knows relationships are bullshyt and leads to misery. Louie is on that court a lady bullshyt :francis: Now that simulated rape she did to him maybe that's their kink :yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't think Louie let that happen, Pamela took Louie's groceries :sas2:you thought Louie was gonna fight back? He tried earlier and learn to just give the females what they want :sas1:

Maybe not but that defeated look on his face afterwards tho. But her overall point was astute. Louie wants a relationship that FWB type stuff doesn't work for him even if it gets him NSA puzzy.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got the shyt beat out of him by a chick, gets assfukked by his girlfriend while wearing makeup and dumped in the span of 12 hours :francis: