Louie Season 3

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of disappointed when I read the preview and it was going to be about an unexpected death I was hopeing he would touch on Patrice's death. However :heh: at the kid already being :flabbynsick: status.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was hilarious.

Louie and Robin Williams in the strip club. :pachaha:

Fat little kid eating a bowl of raw hamburger meat. :russ:

Kid proceeds to diarrhea in the bathtub. :lolbron:

JB Smooth and the African at the end. :heh:

The whole episode had me :laff:

Both Wilfred and Louie delivered this week.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
most recent episode was one of the best ever. the previous sucked

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ck0slb0.gif

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:laff::dead: @ this whole epsiode

Did anyone notice that they mentioned Never and showed Never's mom back in S1? She the one who was trying to get Never a playdate with Lily when Louie first talked to Pamela outside the school after the parent's meeting. Pamela was like "That kid is an a$$hole" He really is :pachaha:

:rip: Barney Ross

I wonder why this thread isn't doing more numbers :ld:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
§ansprix™;1076311 said:
:laff::dead: @ this whole epsiode

Did anyone notice that they mentioned Never and showed Never's mom back in S1? She the one who was trying to get Never a playdate with Lily when Louie first talked to Pamela outside the school after the parent's meeting. Pamela was like "That kid is an a$$hole" He really is :pachaha:

:rip: Barney Ross

I wonder why this thread isn't doing more numbers :ld:

yeah i remembered that scene. i had the :steviej: the whole episode.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Never: Lily doesn’t like me.
Louis CK: No she does not.
Never: Why?
Louis CK: Because you eat raw meat and shyt in the tub and you wreck everything and as long as you act like that no one is going to like you and no one is going to want to be around you.
Never: My mom says that any choice I make is okay because I love myself.
Louis CK: Your mom is wrong.
Never: I’m gonna tell her you said that.
Louis CK: That’s okay you tell her. I’ll take the heat.

Great episode! What's funny was that I was thinking to myself that the radio situation reminded me of Opie and Anthony back in the day and how they hate radio shows like that with the dumb ass sound effects and dudes not talking in their regular voices. Lo and behold it was Opie and Anthony doing the voices :laff:

I love how all their comedian friends kick it on this show

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Never: Lily doesn’t like me.
Louis CK: No she does not.
Never: Why?
Louis CK: Because you eat raw meat and shyt in the tub and you wreck everything and as long as you act like that no one is going to like you and no one is going to want to be around you.
Never: My mom says that any choice I make is okay because I love myself.
Louis CK: Your mom is wrong.
Never: I’m gonna tell her you said that.
Louis CK: That’s okay you tell her. I’ll take the heat.

Great episode! What's funny was that I was thinking to myself that the radio situation reminded me of Opie and Anthony back in the day and how they hate radio shows like that with the dumb ass sound effects and dudes not talking in their regular voices. Lo and behold it was Opie and Anthony doing the voices :laff:

I love how all their comedian friends kick it on this show

Most comedians tend to run with a crew. That's why you always see some comedians together in movies and shows. For example, Blake had a guest spot on 2 episodes of Traffic Light and in those episodes you'll see Ders in the background in a minor role. Louie tends to run with that Boston/Northeastern crew with Patrice O'Neal, Opie & Anthony, Robert Kelly, Jim Norton, Collin and pretty much everybody that was on Tough Crowd, and to a lesser degree Kevin Hart.