Louie Season 3

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
you kidding? she was looking :hug:

she was looking

Angry-Boys--jpg

Daps
That episode w/ Robin Williams was great but that kid, Nevel?, had me so heated he ruined the rest of my night. If a child, especially if he's not mine, shat in my fukkING BATHTUB i'm snuffin the shyt (:beli:) outta him, IDGAF.

:fire:

That being said, last night's ep was hilarious. Chloe getting off in the restaurant had me :unsure:, Louie stays meeting odd women lol. The funniest part was when Jane started speaking Slovenian to look for Lilly.

Louie: :damn: :sadcam: Lilly?!!!

Jane: Lilly?! sksaksjksdjsjrfvhfduydyruibajswidewjdcjew

Louie: :merchant: :wtf:

Jane: :yeshrug: A kid in my class is teaching me Slovenian

Louie: :what: *continues looking for Lilly

I completely lost it. :laff:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
That episode w/ Robin Williams was great but that kid, Nevel?, had me so heated he ruined the rest of my night. If a child, especially if he's not mine, shat in my fukkING BATHTUB i'm snuffin the shyt (:beli:) outta him, IDGAF.

:fire:

That being said, last night's ep was hilarious. Chloe getting off in the restaurant had me :unsure:, Louie stays meeting odd women lol. The funniest part was when Jane started speaking Slovenian to look for Lilly.

Louie: :damn: :sadcam: Lilly?!!!

Jane: Lilly?! sksaksjksdjsjrfvhfduydyruibajswidewjdcjew

Louie: :merchant: :wtf:

Jane: :yeshrug: A kid in my class is teaching me Slovenian

Louie: :what: *continues looking for Lilly

I completely lost it. :laff:
lmao

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Anyone else get the feeling that sometimes these episodes are part or completely dream sequences?

For example the episode where Louie goes to boston to visit his dad felt like a typical anxiety filled dream I'll have. But of course its Louie so he'd never have the scene where he wakes up in bed because that would make it so cheesy.

Unrelated but i think the most funny line from this show is the halloween episode where his youngest daughter is like "I'm Fredrick Douglas" that shyt cracks me up just thinking about it, she delivered that line so matter of factly it was perfect.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Anyone else get the feeling that sometimes these episodes are part or completely dream sequences?

For example the episode where Louie goes to boston to visit his dad felt like a typical anxiety filled dream I'll have. But of course its Louie so he'd never have the scene where he wakes up in bed because that would make it so cheesy.

Unrelated but i think the most funny line from this show is the halloween episode where his youngest daughter is like "I'm Fredrick Douglas" that shyt cracks me up just thinking about it, she delivered that line so matter of factly it was perfect.

The crazy part is that comes from Louie's real life. When he was a kid, he read Fredrick Douglas's biography and wanted to be him for Halloween.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That was crazy, I'm guessing that actually happens or else why would he do it like that

I was :laff: @ the makeup people getting Louie ready, combing his hair then the woman just PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH sprays him in the face

metsfan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO @ the way the CBS guy completely ignored the agent during that entire scene.