Lou Will says Sacramento is trash. What's wrong with Sac town?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm originally from Fresno, and the whole Central Valley of California-- Bakersfield, Fresno, Stockton, Sacramento-- gets trashed for decades. Theses are inland big cities that are more Midwest like in nature are a big contrast to the heavyweights along the coast -LA, The Bay Area, San Diego, etc. These cities hugging the Pacific ocean have the weather, beaches, tourism, industry, fortune 500 companies, pro sports teams, etc. The Central Valley isn't on television and not in movies like their more popular big brothers & sisters along the coast. They're the b*stard stepchilden of the state. But low key the CV cities are growing like crazy theses days as a lot of people can't afford The Bay & LA anymore. If they're not moving to Texas, Phoenix, or the south, they're moving to Bakersfield, Fresno, and Sac.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
there’s nothing wrong with Sacramento if you live the lifestyle of a normal person

if you are an NBA player I can see why you’d find it boring compared to other NBA cities

meh getting paid millions of dollars a big house and amenities

buffalo is one of the WOAT cities to me but besides willis mcgahee most bills players love it there, jim kelly, thurman thomas still live in buffalo