Lot of y'all need to invest in a ugly woman..

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Not for me I take care of myself. I actually meet very few women I can hang with like that.

All those things you are describing you can get from any woman that is very into you. Not just ugly women.

Looks and sex aside an ugly women can be a blessing.:blessed:

An cooperative good looking too but there is nothing like an ugly broad.:blessed:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
On second thought.:huhldup:

She looks like that big frog lookin mf from Phantom Menace

12Nass.jpg

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Not sure if there was a thread on this but remember, the 'ugly'/not as attractive often fat women are often the ones with the DBZ-level bodycounts.

Have personally known women like this with 0-00.5 percent chance of being wifed by the caliber of men they want who let themselves get ran through literally every weekend by a different lame. If you're following op advice, make sure the personality matches the looks:sas2:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I am dating a girl who is a butterface but she keeps in shape and her ass is on point.

Cooks, cleans, fukks on command and clingy as fukk

No drama, no bullshyt, no nothing crazy :manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if there was a thread on this but remember, the 'ugly'/not as attractive often fat women are often the ones with the DBZ-level bodycounts.

Have personally known women like this with 0-00.5 percent chance of being wifed by the caliber of men they want who let themselves get ran through literally every weekend by a different lame. If you're following op advice, make sure the personality matches the looks:sas2:

Yep, you can get fukked up thinking that just because a girl aint all that in the face her bodycount is low.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
She ain't gotta be "ugly" tho. Just someone that doesn't strongly stand-out, but still someone you can vibe with. There are plenty of women that I think are cute even though some believe otherwise. But I agree that chasing IG women is mostly a waste of time.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:yeshrug: I am dating a girl who is a butterface but she keeps in shape and her ass is on point.

Cooks, cleans, fukks on command and clingy as fukk

No drama, no bullshyt, no nothing crazy :manny:

Now start telling her to give you $$$$$.