Lost Soul Aside-made by one guy

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

IGN
Sony is funding further development into Chinese games and is publishing Lost Soul Aside and Convallaria.

Sony is investing more resources in Chinese video game developers and is planning to re-launch the China Hero project that was paused for the time being due to COVID-19.

According to Reuters, Sony is going to expand its program to incubate game development in China in order to beat out other competitors such as Microsoft. Sony director of Chinese game production Bao Bo notes that the program will invest more than 1 million yuan, or approximately $140,080, into each game and fund development teams of all sizes.

As part of the China Hero Project, Sony will be publishing the Final Fantasy XV-inspired action RPG, Lost Soul Aside, as well as the multiplayer third-person shooter title Convallaria. Both games will be available for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Still not really sure how i feel about it. Especially after FFXVI and FF7 Rebirth this kind of looks eh but these games are made to appeal to mostly eastern markets

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's Devil May Cry bro.

Devil May Cry has a lot of memorable characters, let’s see some of that. Not asking for a base builder, i want to see if these devs are capable of putting together an interesting narrative along side all the flash

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devil May Cry has a lot of memorable characters, let’s see some of that. Not asking for a base builder, i want to see if these devs are capable of putting together an interesting narrative along side all the flash

They aren't, don't sweat it.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still no release date?

Just a bunch of random arenas with enemies in their and long ass linear cooridors in-between.