Lost Boyz Renee Video Unappreciation

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
first off,..n!ggq!

how dare you!!

next off,...it is certain people on this board.

who lost their fukking girlfriend, who were killed.

around this exact time period and hold the actual video in the utmost highest distinction.

so stfu,...

art barr

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first off,..n!ggq!

how dare you!!

next off,...it is certain people on this board.

who lost their fukking girlfriend, who were killed.

around this exact time period and hold the actual video in the utmost highest distinction.

so stfu,...

art barr

:heh:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
This weirdo cheeks is following/stalking Renee around and watching her buy roses. The flower shop gets robbed :what: Cheeks simply peers around the corner :childplease: The stick up man grabs the collar of Renee's jacket and throws her to the ground, Cheeks continues to watch from 4ft away :wtb: somehow the fall kills her. Cheeks witnesses her death from being knocked to the ground and quietly back away. :aicmon:

Then this coward acts surprised when Renee's mom tells him Renee's dead. Even goes so far as to race to the hospital with Freaky Tah (who he probably lied to about witnessing/allowing Renee to be killed as well).

I used to feel for Mr. Cheeks. His loss was my loss. Now he's just a coward scumbag to me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he witnessed Tah's death and did nothing as well.

Few things wrong with this breakdown.

1) Cheeks probably was naked. Who in their right mind would run up on a man firing shots let alone if u have no gun yourself? When shots are fired you're supposed to fall back. Did u expect him to run into a madman firing shots as if it was his daughter or mother? The video cuts off before we see if Cheeks re emerges so for all we know once the coast was clear he probably ran to her side doing the whole "she wasn't ready!" routine as she lay their dying while waiting for the ambulance. She was probably still breathing before entering the ambulance so him being suprised when her mom called about her death makes sense.

2) Cheeks asks the guy "You remember that shorty u popped up in that robbery?" The video you posted doesnt have the gunshots but the version I remember on Rap City you can here shots being fired before Renee falls. So Renee died from Gun fire not from falling on the ground.

3) You say Cheeks is a coward but he actually stalked the killer down and killed him. He caught a conscious when he had the gun on him when dude was apologizing telling him that collateral damage was part of the game and Cheeks being a street dude probably had some ghosts of his own so he accepted it and walked away but once he saw the deceit from the corner of his eye he took dude out. Cheeks having the opportunity to get revenge and walking away was a positive message to the world. Yet Cheeks couldnt end the video with the guy getting away and killed the dude in self defense as a means of saying "well he still got his like we all wanted to see." If Cheeks was a coward he woulda kept driving when he saw the killer going into the train station.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

2) Cheeks asks the guy "You remember that shorty u popped up in that robbery?" The video you posted doesnt have the gunshots but the version I remember on Rap City you can here shots being fired before Renee falls. So Renee died from Gun fire not from falling on the ground.

Yeah i always remember her being shot.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

you making smileys and bullshyt,....

but i was that person whose first and only real true love and girlfriend was killed in 1994.

who if not for the renee video may have never recovered.

so take yo lame,..never seen the full unedited version video goofie lame ass the fukk on.

before i get to table'n with a wrath never before seen, motherfukker!!

art barr

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

1) Cheeks probably was naked. Who in their right mind would run up on a man firing shots let alone if u have no gun yourself? When shots are fired you're supposed to fall back. Did u expect him to run into a madman firing shots as if it was his daughter or mother? The video cuts off before we see if Cheeks re emerges so for all we know once the coast was clear he probably ran to her side doing the whole "she wasn't ready!" routine as she lay their dying while waiting for the ambulance. She was probably still breathing before entering the ambulance so him being suprised when her mom called about her death makes sense.

3) You say Cheeks is a coward but he actually stalked the killer down and killed him. He caught a conscious when he had the gun on him when dude was apologizing telling him that collateral damage was part of the game and Cheeks being a street dude probably had some ghosts of his own so he accepted it and walked away but once he saw the deceit from the corner of his eye he took dude out. Cheeks having the opportunity to get revenge and walking away was a positive message to the world. Yet Cheeks couldnt end the video with the guy getting away and killed the dude in self defense as a means of saying "well he still got his like we all wanted to see." If Cheeks was a coward he woulda kept driving when he saw the killer going into the train station.

Good peep, but that was Cheeks boy who saw Pete Rock shoot her. He calls him and Cheeks goes to the scene. That's what I got from it..

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ehh:

You make some valid points. :ufdup: on one thing though. Renee's mom tells Cheeks "Renee's been shot." And he acts all shocked and surprised when he should be saying "Yes Ms. Tough Leather Jacket, I know. I saw the whole thing. I'm here at St Luke's now. I was just about to call you."

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Good peep, but that was Cheeks boy who saw Pete Rock shoot her. He calls him and Cheeks goes to the scene. That's what I got from it..

Thats what i always thought till I seen this thread. Then I looked at the video and I kinda just went with what TS said cuz on second look it does look like its Mr Cheeks peeping around the corner and that I was wrong the whole time. Now I'm totally confused as to wether or not that is Cheeks peeping around the corner or not. F*ck this thread for confusing me because it either is or isn't Cheeks.

:ehh:

You make some valid points. :ufdup: on one thing though. Renee's mom tells Cheeks "Renee's been shot." And he acts all shocked and surprised when he should be saying "Yes Ms. Tough Leather Jacket, I know. I saw the whole thing. I'm here at St Luke's now. I was just about to call you."

LOL. The 3rd verse doesnt match the actual visual so u reaching with that one.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Now im really confused Pete Rock commited the robbery but that's not Pete Rock in the bathroom at the end.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:wtf:i never realized that cheeks was peepin around the corner.

i dont know man. all the lost boyz used to look the same except for the midget because he was shorter than everybody.