Lost Boyz Renee Video Unappreciation

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just paid attention to this video for the first time. Need to say a few things about this song/video combo I used to think was classic.

This weirdo cheeks is following/stalking Renee around and watching her buy roses. The flower shop gets robbed :what: Cheeks simply peers around the corner :childplease: The stick up man grabs the collar of Renee's jacket and throws her to the ground, Cheeks continues to watch from 4ft away :wtb: somehow the fall kills her. Cheeks witnesses her death from being knocked to the ground and quietly back away. :aicmon:

Then this coward acts surprised when Renee's mom tells him Renee's dead. Even goes so far as to race to the hospital with Freaky Tah (who he probably lied to about witnessing/allowing Renee to be killed as well).

I used to feel for Mr. Cheeks. His loss was my loss. Now he's just a coward scumbag to me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he witnessed Tah's death and did nothing as well.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7DBSzpaSY[/ame]

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I used to feel for Mr. Cheeks. His loss was my loss. Now he's just a coward scumbag to me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he witnessed Tah's death and did nothing as well.

Scumbag Cheeks :pachaha::heh::ehh::to: Tah

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
"She was feeling on my tummy, I was feeling on her beast, no reason for me to stress the rest"

I always remembered that line for some reason

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legal Drug Money was my first hip hop album. I thought Mr. Cheeks was the GOAT (give me a break, I was like 10 :guilty:)