Losing Interest In A Game When Youre Close To Finishing It Unappreciation Thread

lox123

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bama
My roommate stayed :win: when I did that. I would buy all the new games first play em for bout 2 weeks and instantly get bored of em. And Like Clockwork..

RM: Yo son, you still playing that Red Dead :mjpls:??

Me: Naw g, I think I'm done with it :birdman:

RM: Cool.. lemme play it right quick :gladbron:

Me: Aight :smoker:

RM: :lolbron:

This nikka was like a pit when he get a new game he lock on and play them shyts for hours. Mannnn ain't nothing worse than watching a another nikka beat your game breh :snoop:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I brought Alan Wake when it first came out and never finished it until 2 weeks ago. Thats a very boring game. How in the hell did it get that much love?

To each his/her own but Alan Wake was one exception to the rule for me, I finished it within 2 weeks. It wasn't boring at all IMO, and a huge reason why I finished it so quickly was because the story was so intriguing that I was always eager to see what happens next. I just couldn't put it down breh. (Even tho the ending STILL doesn"t make sense to me :( )Plus the game was challenging as hell

I had more fun in that campaign than I'm currently having in Gears 2 (still haven't started Gears 3 yet)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I quit skyrim right after I learned the Dragonrend shout....

dunno why, I just quit

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I hate when this happens..I usually don't feel like forcing myself through it so it remains in backlog hell for eternity. the thing is, these are good games, but the last third of a game really bores me for some reason and it just becomes a chore :noah:
This happens to me all the time with RPGs. Just why I say games don't need to be 30+ hours long and shyt to be a good game. Hell, a good 12-15 hours is enough for me usually. 20 hours is about my max before I start feeling it to be a chore to finish, even if it's fun and varied enough to think otherwise. It's just like, I want it to fukking end already, but at the same time, I still want to get the most out the game by doing the lil secrets, side quests, accessing special weapons, etc., but get exhausted by all the trials and tribulations that are usually necessary in order to accomplish such deeds.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its true with lots of games. with very good games tho its usually like the very final part...most of the gameplay at the end is usually boss oriented and unless theres very good balance in the game my character is a monster by that point cuz in good games I try to do everything I can.

with decent games I just lose interest in weak spots. like skyrim or all the TES games in general...the main questline is fukkin stupid and the exploration gets tiring halfway.
no experience for quests/kills...and that shiit becomes a chore halfway through...

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Uncharted 3 felt like a chore to play. Started slow as hell, picked up halfway, and died down towards the end. Too many puzzles and redundant gun fights. And where the hell were the boss fights? :what:

I finished it, but I didn't have that sense of satisfaction like I did with Uncharted 2.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Uncharted 3 felt like a chore to play. Started slow as hell, picked up halfway, and died down towards the end. Too many puzzles and redundant gun fights. And where the hell were the boss fights? :what:

I finished it, but I didn't have that sense of satisfaction like I did with Uncharted 2.

Yeah, i hear that. I kinda felt like that at points of U3. I still think some folks went a lil overboard with the hate, but there was a few moments that annoyed me in the game. Still a 9/10 game, but U2, I couldn't stop playing and had to pace myself to not finish too quickly and thoroughly enjoy the ride. A few levels in U3, I gave the game quite a long break before coming back to it. That part just walking in the damn desert blew the fukk outta me. Why the stretch it out so damn long and to actually have to play thru it rather than just watch it. Man, I see they may have been wanting to go the route of truly experiencing the story, but trekking thru a desert for 2 days with absolutely shyt to do isn't an exhilarating experience to want to vicarious live thru to say the least.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Portal. For a while this game made me forget how much I hate puzzles and problem solving. Then one day I remembered how much I hated puzzles and problem solving. Never got to the cake :beli:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Portal. For a while this game made me forget how much I hate puzzles and problem solving. Then one day I remembered how much I hated puzzles and problem solving. Never got to the cake :beli:
if you hate puzzles and problem solving, portal is one of the worst games to play, lol

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
All the Sandbox games of this Gen...

GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire.. :manny:

After a while I just didn't care especially after beating the 2 Goats of this sh!t

Vice City & San Andreas

Those other games were :ehh:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
nikkas really ain't finish gta like that? Damn I loved that game, still play it sometimes.

But this happened to me in red dead redemption and skyrim. I think I just played skyrim too mug when it first dropped and It was just too much.