Losing Interest In A Game When Youre Close To Finishing It Unappreciation Thread

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I hate when this happens..I usually don't feel like forcing myself through it so it remains in backlog hell for eternity. the thing is, these are good games, but the last third of a game really bores me for some reason and it just becomes a chore :noah:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I did this shyt with GTA IV. I got to the last mission, tried to beat it a few times that night, and never went back to finish it.

I got pretty far in Skyrim, but with the games that got released after it, that shyt hit the back burner. I gotta pick it up again one day.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I do this with every game I own. I eventually come back and finish them though.

I still have to finish Skyrim, took like a 2 month break from it to play BF3....

Played Mass Effect 2 in very short spurts, took me forever to finish it (same thing is happening with ME3)

Halfway through LA noire....

Halfway through Sabotage.....

Halfway through storymode in Mortal Kombat....

Just started Rage, Catherine, Shadows of the dead and Dead Space

I also started Final Fantasy X mid last year (first time I've ever played it, I'm late) clocked in about 30 hours and just decided to take a break from it.....eventually I plan to finish it also

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Dante's Inferno, I remember playing the game then out of the blue your suppose to pull off this Mortal Kombat fatality type move to continue on :wtf:

I lost interest after that.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
This happens to me every game i get except fighting games...

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Thought it was just me. I have a stack of games that i'm probably a couple of hours from finishing, SMH.

SwerveIbaka

Tenafly Viper
Daps
gta 4:wow:
dead space 2:childplease:
darksiders:sadbron:
deus ex:hr:huhldup:
witcher 2:beli:

all it usually takes is one change in the gameplay structure or repetition and i'm usually done...i was hooked on lost odyssey until you got the ship and they opened up the map:snoop:haven't played it since:snoop:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
SMH at most of yall not finishing gta 4.
But anyway only game I can remember was Kingdom Hearts. I got stuck close 2 the end and couldnt beat this monster. I said fukk it and sold it for $20

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
SMH at most of yall not finishing gta 4.

I don't blame em. The shyt was a glorfied tech demo, and the two DLC stories that came out later were better. That Bank mission in GTA IV was GOAT status, tho:manny:

Anyway, I barely finish any of my games. I'll get around to it one day. I'ma be on that Max Payne 3 tomorrow though:win:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I brought Alan Wake when it first came out and never finished it until 2 weeks ago. Thats a very boring game. How in the hell did it get that much love?