Lose money by marrying thots brehs, wiz owes amber rose 1 million

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He paid a million with a prenup :francis:
i don't think brehs understand what a prenup actually is

1. they can't touch your money before marriage... at all.. ever... it's not even up for grabs with or without a prenup

2. they can only touch the amount of money made DURING the marriage

3. you sign a prenup to protect #2

so prior to marriage a man is worth 100 million... he estimates he'll make another 100 million during the marriage..

well now the wife can come for 50 million

but if you sign a prenup, you can stipulate, no matter how long we are married, i will only owe you 2 million

and there's the protection... instead of her being able to take 50 max... she is only getting 2

there's no prenup in the world that says "you will get nothing when you leave but what you came with" because that's already protected by law... if you try and short change it too much, the woman will contest it in court anyway... so you usually offer up a nice lump sum like this so she'll be happy and you'll be happier

it's just insurance

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you really read up on them prenups are useless...

I don't even clown rich people when they don't get them anymore...

When I got married and my lawyer schooled me to all the types of things that can happen to get a prenup thrown out I was like :francis:

Did your lawyer go over the possibility of a GMBnup?:patrice:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
amber-rose-in-bikini.jpg

giphy.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
14,800.00 is a lot, but Im sure most of that includes a nannies salary... its typical for traveling parents..

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't see what her appeal is. Yeah, she got a fat ass, but so do a million other smuts. Her face is a 7 at best and she carries herself like a classless, cigarette smoking, hood prostitute. Whoever looks at that and thinks "wifey" is out of their damn mind and deserves whatever they get from that.

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q