Los Angeles vs Miami

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The state with LA and San Fran doesn't have a high AIDS rate?
:what:

s806a1f1.gif
San Fran gets a bad rap and so does l.a compared to those disgusting queens on the east coast.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
i cant front..when i watch CSI:Miami..the locations and women be having me like :noah:

then i watch first 48 Miami and be :scusthov:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

i hate los angeles but i'd never in my life live in miami. all miami has on l.a is nightlife and for that these socal fukkboys can take a short drive to vegas. the weather is trash, humid heat <<<<<<
walk around with the stickiest set of testicles in human history. also the insects, the fact that Los Angeles is a world class city and a tier above miami, that it is the no. 2 city behind new york city, better food, better weather, more storied sports franchises, better colleges, better college sports teams,
mexican food > cuban food,
more to do in l.a vs miami
more jobs/lower unemployment
safer

florida in general :scusthov:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
cubans are not racist. it's them white people pretending to be cuban that are racist

:childplease: I was in Miami last month and some old Cuban woman I was sitting next to on the bus stopped her conversation, sized me up, then hit me with the :scusthov:.

I hit her back with the :stopitslime::youngsabo:. I dunno about the younger ones, but the older ones are racist as shyt.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:mjpls:

i hate los angeles but i'd never in my life live in miami. all miami has on l.a is nightlife and for that these socal fukkboys can take a short drive to vegas. the weather is trash, humid heat <<<<<<
walk around with the stickiest set of testicles in human history. also the insects, the fact that Los Angeles is a world class city and a tier above miami, that it is the no. 2 city behind new york city, better food, better weather, more storied sports franchises, better colleges, better college sports teams,
mexican food > cuban food,
more to do in l.a vs miami
more jobs/lower unemployment
safer

florida in general :scusthov:

:laff: nikka you don't even believe what you wrote

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you don't even believe what you wrote

:childplease:

L.A is safer: Miami makes list of most dangerous cities in America - Miami Modern Moms | Examiner.com

L.A has better weather (no need to link sht for this, its common knowledge)

L.A is an alpha tier global city ranked 6th in the world, miami is ranked 36th :heh:
read here: http://www.atkearney.com/documents/10192/dfedfc4c-8a62-4162-90e5-2a3f14f0da3a
and read the criteria that goes into ranking these cities

los angeles has better restaurants, miami doesnt even have 1 michelin star rated restaurant :damn:

L.A has Cal-tech, USC, UCLA. no miami universities are seeing any of these for both sports or academics historically

L.A has the dodgers :pacspit: lakers :pacspit: & :flabbynsick: clippers angels, ducks, kings,
vs
miami with the heat :gladbron:, dolphins :flabbynsick: marlins florida gators bball team :ehh:

and magic johnson > all miami pro sports athletes ever in history.
mexican food is delicious thats why u have these white devils copying it across the country with chipotle, taco bell, del taco etc... theres nobody imitating cuban food because nobody ever gets high and says "hey, lets go out and grab some cuban sandwiches!"

fck l.a though :ohhh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
weather: LA. It's not humid and no hurricanes.

girls: Miami - cuban chicks are :martel:

traffic: Miami - LA is some bullshyt man

universities: LA - UCLA campus is :to:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
weather is a draw, we get hurricanes but LA gets earthquakes.

1 big one every 30 years, cmon now. thats like twice an entire life time, and it hardly fukks up anyones week. The city is set up to brush them shyts off. This aint 94'.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And we haven't had a major hurricane hurt us since Hurricane Andrew in 1992, thats 21 years for us. pretty much even to me :yeshrug:

Coulda sworn yall had one like last year or 2. Anyways, fine, that tropical rain yall get every year. :scusthov:

It rains 3 weeks total annually in LA. :blessed: