CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Barack Obama-biracial
Eric Holder-biracial
Loretta Lynch-married to white man
Susan Rice-married to white man
Jeh Johnson-married to white woman

Putting the whole "biracial/married to white" thing aside (which people should really be up on), nobody finds it strange all these people suddenly in these positions now? People are more easily "governed" (oppressed) by people who look like them than those who don't. If that's the case here, then what does that tell y'all about what might be coming down the road? Could there be a reason they've stacked all those people in there now? :patrice:

For who? And what purpose? :patrice:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
She is very similar to condoleezza rice despite their party affiliations.

:francis: I'll just leave it at that. But what I will say is I wish people would understand just because they have pigment doesn't mean they're gonna ride for you or anything else. But I guess it'll take more weight before heads begin to understand that. :yeshrug:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Republicacs mad. Shes definitely qualified and they still mad :blessed:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Barack Obama-biracial
Eric Holder-biracial
Loretta Lynch-married to white man
Susan Rice-married to white man
Jeh Johnson-married to white woman

Putting the whole "biracial/married to white" thing aside (which people should really be up on), nobody finds it strange all these people suddenly in these positions now? People are more easily "governed" (oppressed) by people who look like them than those who don't. If that's the case here, then what does that tell y'all about what might be coming down the road? Could there be a reason they've stacked all those people in there now? :patrice:

For who? And what purpose? :patrice:

:ohhh:

Knew about Susan Rice. Did not know that about Eric. Come to think of it, how many of our politicians are biracial or married to whites...

Reason I can guess is shyt is going to ramp up over the next few months. Marvel is right. Blacks care too much about imagery/symbolism. Being led to the slaughter and most of us don't even realize it.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:ohhh:

Knew about Susan Rice. Did not know that about Eric. Come to think of it, how many of our politicians are biracial or married to whites...

Reason I can guess is shyt is going to ramp up over the next few months. Marvel is right. Blacks care too much about imagery/symbolism. Being led to the slaughter and most of us don't even realize it.

Esau knows that are people are dullards and he plays on it. If Loretta and Barack told black people to report to the nearest Fema camp to get an rfid chip inserted in their hands or their forehead, they would do it.