Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

UK representin'

vHCq43O.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the entire cast are absolute ass cheeks. it is mind blowing amazon spent so much damn money on this show and got some amateur ass writers and showrunners and actors.

The dwarf king and prince portrayals are the best dwarf in any of the recent LOTR products IMO incl. Jackson's.

And the Elrond actor plays the younger version well. King Elf is good.

Celebrimbor is first class as well. The guy exudes the right mix of arrogance, snobbery and fragility.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Boniadi’s role has not been recast. Bronwyn is the mother of Theo (Tyroe Muhafidin) and the lover of elf warrior Arondir (Ismael Cruz Cordova). Both Muhafidin and Cordova are returning for season 2
‘The Rings Of Power’ Actress Nazanin Boniadi Not Returning For Season 2

Boniadi recently wrote on Instagram that she paused acting “to focus solely on the #WomanLifeFreedom uprising in Iran and to advocate or the people in my homeland who have been risking everything for freedom.”

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

I rly dont get these studios.
They have the money to spend, they have great source material, Why not hire some writers who know what they're doing
I didnt read the books (only saw the movies). I dont know how anyone who made this can watch this and think that they done a good job.
Did they change anything in this seconds season?
new writers, directors?