Lord of the Rings Prequel Coming to Theaters…and it’s Animated

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I wouldn't even do anime style. Detailed western animation or CGI.
LOL I don't think it'll take that long with 40 minutes to 1 hour long episodes

Lol silmarillion alone is like 50 episodes that shyt had like three distinct parts from the beginning of time to morgoths defeat. Theyd probably do it CGI if it ever gets green lit... some of the best 1v1 fights in the whole series are in that book

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol silmarillion alone is like 50 episodes that shyt had like three distinct parts from the beginning of time to morgoths defeat. Theyd probably do it CGI if it ever gets green lit... some of the best 1v1 fights in the whole series are in that book
It depends on how they adapt it. It's fairly short. My copy is 292 before the graphs and indexes. Maybe if it includes some of the Unfinished Tales and thinga from The History of Middle Earth

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It depends on how they adapt it. It's fairly short. My copy is 292 before the graphs and indexes. Maybe if it includes some of the Unfinished Tales and thinga from The History of Middle Earth

Oh word? Thats cool I remember my copy being an old hardcover that was definitely in the 400 page range, never read the whole thing I was gassed out after the original trilogy and the hobbit but I do remember Eru Iluvatar and the other gods doing the songs of creation and then I vaguely remember a fukking dragon that was bigger than mountains that was on the evil side when the war began.. and also a shining character that goes toe to toe with Morgoth I believe? A Numenorian but I really dont remember.... shyt was crack tho now I want to revisit it

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh word? Thats cool I remember my copy being an old hardcover that was definitely in the 400 page range, never read the whole thing I was gassed out after the original trilogy and the hobbit but I do remember Eru Iluvatar and the other gods doing the songs of creation and then I vaguely remember a fukking dragon that was bigger than mountains that was on the evil side when the war began.. and also a shining character that goes toe to toe with Morgoth I believe? A Numenorian but I really dont remember.... shyt was crack tho now I want to revisit it
In total I believe it is 400 or very close to it. I have the the two recent illustrated editions one by Ted Nasmith and the other by Tolkien himself.

Im late to LOTR. I read through The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and Lord of the Rings for the first time late last September to mid October. And I watched the movies for the first time after I finished the books. I saw the old Rankin Bass movies when I was a little kid.
If you got up to the fall of Numenor then you should've kept reading lol I think that is past the halfway point