Lord Jamar says the "pause game" makes you think gay thoughts (pause)

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Yes. People saying & doing shyt without putting gay undertones on it. You're the one thinking gay shyt & saying pause to add gay context where there isn't any.

-If I see a random hood breh sagging all I see is a stupid looking fashion trend. If you looking at his boxers, thinking gay shyt & saying pause that's on you.

So Eddie is off base here:

Non blacks aren't racist if they say the N word... they don't mean it to be derogatory (no racial/racist context)... they mean it as a term of endearment

Same logic or nah?

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The fact u having this conversation at 40,50,60 years old is ridiculous

Can u imagine saying something like that on a conference/zoom call with 70,60 year old clients/co workers

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The fact u having this conversation at 40,50,60 years old is ridiculous

Can u imagine saying something like that on a conference/zoom call with 70,60 year old clients/co workers
We Gon have a large majority of 60/70 year olds listening to hip hop as normal shyt soon.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
He's hit the nail on the head (pause). If you have to stop yourself from thinking about other men (no diddy). You're probably at least bi (yes Harlem)

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Not surprising the same person who wore G strings on stage and took Queen Latifah to gay clubs would do something like this :dame:
Used to be up in dem gay clubs with Will Smith and Diddy in the early 90s too.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So Eddie is off base here:
Non blacks aren't racist if they say the N word... they don't mean it to be derogatory (no racial/racist context)... they mean it as a term of endearment
Same logic or nah?
-Who gives a fukk where it started when they've had new meanings for decades now? You wanna know what sagging & the "N" word have in common, we took them both & made them ours.

-The N word belongs to us & even if people don't have racist intentions they don't get to say the shyt imitating us. They're not us & we protect it from the people we took it from taking it back.

-Let me know when a generation of homos spoke up about sagging belonging to them. Eddie says people thought it looked slick, not they wanted to be gay. It's never been synonymous with gay outside prison.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
He's right, just look at Cam and Mase. Them nikkas be struggling to find gay shyt. :francis:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Remember playing 2k against the warriors in college and this white boy said Down low David Lee is a machine . My Jamaican homie and I was like ayoo pause
IMG-8565.png

I mean we understood what he said but sometimes you gotta watch ya self

Funny thing is that the uk bruvs and the Caribbeans have their own version of pause. They call it Y ,as in why fi dat.