Lord Jamar goes off on P Diddy

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I don't understand why Lord Jamar and Godfrey didn't just start an in-studio show after the pandemic. They had a virtual show together the first few years after boycotting Vlad, then mostly started doing separate shows.

Lord Jamar beinging a recurring quest is what put VladTV on the map as a destination for current affairs.

Jamar alongside a production team could easily be competition for VladTV, Say Cheese TV, Real Lyfe, On The Radar, etc. NY lacks platforms that put people onto rappers and updates the audience onto the ongoings of said rappers. The east coast needs a No Jumper equivalent.

Jamar did kinda help put Vlad on the map and even though Boosie is hilariously ignorant, he kinda filled Jamar’s void on that channel.

Him, Yayo. Crunchy Black, etc

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Jamar did kinda help put Vlad on the map and even though Boosie is hilariously ignorant, he kinda filled Jamar’s void on that channel.

Him, Yayo. Crunchy Black, etc
I don't think Crunchy Black has been on there in ages. I think you mean Yung Joc.

I used to watch almost every Jamar clip, but I don't think I watch half or more Boosie clips. He's dosing off half the time. Half his answers aren't interesting. He's inconsistent about the snitch shyt. I agree with him on not promoting LGBT but Jamar had the same view.

Yayo is kinda the same as Boosie but more talkative. Because of his affiliation with 50 Cent and Eminem, he can't even speak honestly about half the topics him and Vlad touch on.

Jamar could be doing the same thing as Vlad but more interesting, with some of the same guests and some different guests. He could cohost one show, and there could be other hosts for other guests or shows.

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I don't think Crunchy Black has been on there in ages. I think you mean Yung Joc.

I used to watch almost every Jamar clip, but I don't think I watch half or more Boosie clips. He's dosing off half the time. Half his answers aren't interesting. He's inconsistent about the snitch shyt. I agree with him on not promoting LGBT but Jamar had the same view.

Yayo is kinda the same as Boosie but more talkative. Because of his affiliation with 50 Cent and Eminem, he can't even speak honestly about half the topics him and Vlad touch on.

Jamar could be doing the same thing as Vlad but more interesting, with some of the same and some different guests. He could cohost one show, and there could be other hosts for other guests or shows.
I forgot about Joc…

His interviews were more mature.

When 42 Dugg and EST Gee tried to play with him, he handled that very maturely

Daps
he starts the story with a weird flex that he has a lot of bytches then ends the story with being mad over puff taking one of his bytches, but he cool with puff and mad at the girl lol. the way some mens self esteem depends on p*ssy and leads to subsequent misogyny is weird af. idk how yall do it :scust:i got second hand embarrassment from that story and i dont even have a penis.

yeah yeah yeah.....something something, testosterone.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
So basically, Jamar been hating on Puff because Puff, who was richer and more famous, knocked him for one of his hoes 30 years ago?
"I never called her again in life." She never called you again either, breh.
If it was so "caaaasual" and you had so many bytches, why would you even be hot about it?
You know these industry hoes is for everybody and you know that she aint yours, it's only your turn.
Well, a true player would know that.
That was a lame ass story and Jamar exposed himself far more than he did Puff.
The rest of it was babble because he knows jack shyt about Puff.
"Did you know he was in a video with Doug E. Fresh holding Doug's jacket??"
That was a waste of 20 mins.