Loose Skin

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
do the surgery

:snoop:

Dont listen to these dummies man. Your body is intelligent. More than u think. It took time to create that excess skin, and it was created for a reason. It will take TIME to loose that excess skin, and since it is currently there, your body will have to now have a new reason to lose it.

-Drink a gallon of distilled water a day
-Lift weights or do something to delvelop high muscularity
-Get to a low bf%

No more excess skin.

Use your common sense man. Do not get the surgery. Do the fukking work.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:snoop:

Dont listen to these dummies man. Your body is intelligent. More than u think. It took time to create that excess skin, and it was created for a reason. It will take TIME to loose that excess skin, and since it is currently there, your body will have to now have a new reason to lose it.

-Drink a gallon of distilled water a day
-Lift weights or do something to delvelop high muscularity
-Get to a low bf%

No more excess skin.

Use your common sense man. Do not get the surgery. Do the fukking work.

i dont think you understand how much loose skin 20lbs is

i had loose skin and it was minor, and yes those are perfectly good remedies for "minor" loose skin

but my man probably has skin sails coming down that much weight

jjj123

Daps
i dont think you understand how much loose skin 20lbs is

i had loose skin and it was minor, and yes those are perfectly good remedies for "minor" loose skin

but my man probably has skin sails coming down that much weight

As i had said...your body is intelligent. It can rid itself of excess skin by one developing a skin tight physique with low bf%.

This is done by diet, exercise, consistency, and TIME

The epidermis, an organ itself, will consume the excess skin over TIME becoming more efficient, as the whole of ur body will do. Although under correct circumstances...unlike the circumstances of the TIME prior to one having an efficient physique.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
As i had said...your body is intelligent. It can rid itself of excess skin by one developing a skin tight physique with low bf%.

This is done by diet, exercise, consistency, and TIME

The epidermis, an organ itself, will consume the excess skin over TIME becoming more efficient, as the whole of ur body will do. Although under correct circumstances...unlike the circumstances of the TIME prior to one having an efficient physique.
i dont think you understand that time isnt some short period

i had minor loose skin for YEARS doing it the normal way and i only lost 70lbs

saying all that sounds great on paper but the man probably wants to live right now, not 5 years from now

jjj123

Daps
i dont think you understand that time isnt some short period

i had minor loose skin for YEARS doing it the normal way and i only lost 70lbs

saying all that sounds great on paper but the man probably wants to live right now, not 5 years from now

:what:

nikka, you ain't become a fatass overnite right? Guess what...its going to take 4x the tine to reverse the affects.

The fukk u want? I laid out the rubric to a solution. Follow it, or continue to wallow in ur delusions..

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

nikka, you ain't become a fatass overnite right? Guess what...its going to take 4x the tine to reverse the affects.

The fukk u want? I laid out the rubric to a solution. Follow it, or continue to wallow in ur delusions..
im fine, but youre tellin a guy that just lost 200 lbs to drink water and hope for sunshine for the next 10 years :skip:

thats horrible advice for someone who was basically morbidly obese

jjj123

Daps
im fine, but youre tellin a guy that just lost 200 lbs to drink water and hope for sunshine for the next 10 years :skip:

thats horrible advice for someone who was basically morbidly obese

Hope? No nikka, stay on que with me...more like work, effort, and TIME!!!

High water intake + muscularity = very tight and elastic skin.

Its great advice actually. I just told u the only solution to naturally get rid of excess skin outside of water and/or dry fasting. AND THAT IS A FACT.

You aint saying nothing to rebuttal nor anything that makes sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck fam i need to get back on my exercise everything falling into place for me
I wish everyone on a health journey good luck.

PS: Thanks to everyone for their advice. I talked to my medical insurance too. It turns out I can get a good portion of the surgery covered because my doctor personally recommended it as a health issue. If the insurance is going to cover it, it seems logical to proceed.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I wish everyone on a health journey good luck.

PS: Thanks to everyone for their advice. I talked to my medical insurance too. It turns out I can get a good portion of the surgery covered because my doctor personally recommended it as a health issue. If the insurance is going to cover it, it seems logical to proceed.

Can you post back how much the op is going to cost and what you end up paying? I am interested.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

when you lose 200 pounds either you get the surgery or you gonna have to live with the consequences of what you did to yourself likely for the rest of your life. Go on YouTube and look up Obesetobeast he did a loose skin video and look at his body and tell me that's gonna return to normal naturally.