Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
full

Lmao, this nikka @Chubbs just doesn't give a fukk. I respect that, breh. I'll never understand :dame:but I respect that shyt.

Anyways this thread is done so I'm out

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
full

Lmao, this nikka @Chubbs just doesn't give a fukk. I respect that, breh. I'll never understand :dame:but I respect that shyt.

Anyways this thread is done so I'm out
Most people would be less miserable if they develop that mindset and stop being insecure about who they are.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
can someone summarize the thread. Dudes fighting over a girl?
A female from this forum caught feelings for me and got jealous of me flirting with females other than her so she sent somebody who I never even heard of to randomly threaten me with witchcraft. I called his bluff multiple times and continued to go at his head top. We both live in the same city so I asked him to shoot the fair one instead of the back and forth shyt on the internet. He declined.
Certain things were said, getting people who had nothing to do with said situation caught in the crossfire.
Simple.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
can someone summarize the thread. Dudes fighting over a girl?

nikkas fighting over girls, brehs, brehgirls, inboxes, perceived threats, chatroom politics, geography, voodoo priests, heart emojis, daps

it's a cornucopia of fukkery :mjgrin:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
She was aware and still wanted me. :pachaha:

When you say you're bisexual..Is this in a "I got duped by Sidney Star" therefore I'll loosely take the label kinda way? Looool...Or do you deadass have an attraction to men? Not even in a condescending kinda of way but, you're really bout that life, huh?