Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The same pic she sent me, she posted in the open chat after I got kicked out. Anyone who's in the Discord server knows what pic I'm talking about, but believe what you want. :yeshrug:
Wtf ain't you the nikka who kicked me out of the discord group for making fun of trainees ? How the hell did you get kicked out :russ:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wtf ain't you the nikka who kicked me out of the discord group for making fun of trainees ? How the hell did you get kicked out :russ:
I didn’t kick you out. @Prima Donna banned you. A new server was made because I banned her friend. The irony.
Hypocrites will be hypocrites.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bro this the same nikka who wanted to fight me when i was joking on discord making fun of trannys just as a joke. Dude snitches to @Prima Donna and I get banned.

Now this nikka got banned for doing the samething. Karma is a bytch:mjlol:
As I said earlier in the thread, My loyalty runs deep. If i fukk with you, I will come to your defense in any situation. Too bad I wasn’t able to get the same loyalty in return, so now we’re here. Simple.