Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
So Prima's a tranny, and she testing the waters with "clean cheeks" comments and you entertaining it @Chubbs

TeamBBW we gotta have a meeting about where your loyalties lie breh
Prima isn't transexual.
Y'all ignorant nikkas really need to stop saying that dumb shyt. :francis:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Are these nikkas gay? Is it really a tranny at the root of it all ?

Let me go back to the coliseum CFB thread
She aint a tranny breh...I dont know how to describe it with out sounding all
full

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Totally unrelated, but how do you just do this? Like, you don't feel bad? Or like nagging thought in your head like, "I should tell this person what's up, they seem bothered!" It's admirable, I could never do that. I'll just ignore someone if they're being ridiculous or annoying but if someone is trying to ask me what they did and seem upset, I can't just not answer and have them keep messaging. You're savaaaaggggeeeeeee. How do you keep that cutoff game so strong? Damn!
I'll be texting back bfs from 5th grade and shyt for etiquette lol.
If I give you any type of attention on a personal level, cherish it because I will cut you off quick and stop caring about you and your feelings once you cross me. Loyalty is a big thing for me, and if I can't get the same type of loyalty from people who supposedly fukk with me that I give to them, then it's fukk em at that point. :yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Are these nikkas gay? Is it really a tranny at the root of it all ?

Let me go back to the coliseum CFB thread

I’m not sure how to say this, but I believe she has both male and female genitalia inside of her.