Looks like the next Kojima game is cross-gen

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I never understood this argument
People bring up GOW or Horizon when they started off on the PS4 before there was even a COVID situation
One could make an argument for GT7 but that probably wasn't even PS5 exclusive in the 1st place just like GOW and Horizon
I keep seeing this argument when the Sony developers eventually determine if the game will be ps5 exclusive
Otherwise no way Spiderman 2 and Wolverine are PS5 exclusive they would simply be cross gen
I highly doubt they are going to pull oh wait we forgot they're both cross gen in 2023
Any real gamer wants next gen exclusives not games gimped by last gen consoles
:yeshrug:Elden Ring is the greatest game of all time and cross gen

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These companies ain't gonna leave the 100m customers behind because these broke nikkaz aint upgrade yet. Same with PC games.. They can make games that run on 3080s and they would look crazy but the majority of people have old graphics cards so they make games with low specs so everyone can play.

Ever since consoles got closer to using basically PC hardware this has been the priority. Every third party developer is releasing games on PC hell you got even Microsoft and Sony releasing exclusives. PC is a wild card in profit that is just too lucrative and money sitting on the table. The PS5 and PS6 will be almost incremental in terms of graphical ability.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
real talk.

I'm seeing everywhere that PS5 has sold like 22M units, yet no one seems to be able to find them. are they locked up in a warehouse or something?
Scalpers are holding them.

You can get one if you want one....for 300 dollars over the advertised price.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
didn't the ps3 have support for a long time?
I don't see the issue with this because I'm not a console snob :lolbron: