Looks like Shannon Sharpe got himself a new business partner

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shannon the type of gay dudes I knew when growing up. If he is gay. I had a gay cousin who was “regular” as hell, not flamboyant or extra. He just liked bussy. Didn’t bother nobody or rant and rave about his lifestyle choice. You wouldn’t have known but we never saw him with a woman even though women liked him.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
i checked his IG to see if he was really showing his meat off, and he was.

demo-mesa-oh-thats-gay.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know one thing, he better lower his damn voice on Undisputed :martin:

:russ: yoooo what was the thread title for this again? "Fat Joe tootin' that ass up" :laff:
:dead: nikkas was wild for that thread title.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Shannon the type of gay dudes I knew when growing up. If he is gay. I had a gay cousin who was “regular” as hell, not flamboyant or extra. He just liked bussy. Didn’t bother nobody or rant and rave about his lifestyle choice. You wouldn’t have known but we never saw him with a woman even though women liked him.
Shannon Sharpe is a little bit flamboyant tho.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
It wasn't the little dog at the airport,it was the sassy zesty walk before he noticed there was a camera whilst holding that little dog.

That sealed it , everything else is just beating dead meat...I mean horse 😥

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
He could be Bi but to coli dudes he's fully gay.

If you're a heterosexual male, there is no such thing as a man being "bi". If you fukk wit dudes, you're :wrist:

If you f*CK wit women, and dabble w/ men from time to time, your an undercover homo. There isn't an in-between. You must be an undercover pillow-biter too. :camby: