Looks like Puffy got his wish & got to “party” w/ Fabolous for New Years

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Puff getting a little to overt with the gayness...

Fab look like he know some :scust: about to go down and he don't so no way out of it...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I think diddy is part of some gay mafia or some shyt. nikkas are scared to death to check him on his gayness. I know plenty of people who would have stole diddy for lifting up their shirt like that. It's almost like he was trying to see dude's dikk print through his pants :huhldup:

Man if diesel as$ Terry Crews got felt up by a 130 pound Hollywood low level, pseudo gate keeper and didn’t stomp his a$$ out, then you know these rappers ain’t doin shyt to a reportedly near billion dollar mogul who is in bed with the industry’s puppet masters ... shyt is sad . I’m sure Puff gets a kick outta this shyt. These rappers scared as fukk.

Probably cuz that nikka diddy the gate keeper with the power! LMAO.

That nikka wanna laugh and give you aggressive uncomfortable shoulder massages at a party... You nervously laugh and take that shyt!

Yeah ... I think Puff gets his shyt off doin that shyt ... Ever since the DC episode, Fab lookin like he’s had enough ... but only so much outward resistance he can show.

the nicca diddy spun big ass fendi around like a dreidel :mjlol:

:mjlol:

Just objectified a big grown a$$ man like a IG thot ... :smh: this shyt gotta stop man.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Puff getting a little to overt with the gayness...

Fab look like he know some :scust: about to go down and he don't so no way out of it...
81uMRV8ElIL._SY355_.jpg

Dualities

Even with this photo :wow:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
This shyt is jokes, but at the same time it ain't right.. nikkas get blackballed if they ain't down with the fukk shyt, and the youth gonna feel like they have to be down with this shyt to get on! SMH.

Word . What’s even more concerning is that here we have established guys in the game who are reluctant to outright check him, so yeah, imagine how powerless the yougins feel.

50 is the only one callin this shyt out and that’s because he’s a self made mogul himself who‘s not as much in bed with the industry shot callers .

Never thought I’d say this, but Fifs energy is needed right now. He can actually use that bully shyt for good by continuing to call out that batty behavior .