Looks Like PS5 Has Got The Only True Next-Gen Fighter...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Meanwhile on the greener side @PS5 and @MeachTheMonster getting whupped in 2013 Killer Instinct. :francis:
Let's be reality, only weirdos play games like guilty gear. There's a reason it never became popular outside of Japan. You Gonzo's gotta realize we don't give a shyt about Japanese fukkboy games :ufdup:
SSOCT (Sony Stan Overhyped Cycle Theory)

1) Pretend to be interested in exclusive title
2) Buy game
3a) Game remains in plastic wrap never to be played. "I have too much in my backlog" as commonly used excuse
or
3b) Play the game but only for a few hours. Rave about it in various online communities but completely forget about it a week later.
4) ???
5) Profit
You leave rekkapryde out of this :damn:
I don't think pc 1 is next generation either
Because it has "parts" you could be looking at a hybrid like Turbo Graphix-16 :francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's be reality, only weirdos play games like guilty gear. There's a reason it never became popular outside of Japan. You Gonzo's gotta realize we don't give a shyt about Japanese fukkboy games :ufdup:

:dwillhuh:

You recently made a hype thread for Scarlet Nexus because you thought it was launching on gamepass :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dwillhuh:

You recently made a hype thread for Scarlet Nexus because you thought it was launching on gamepass :mjlol:
That game looks good tho, I didn't say all things Japan is fukkboy status, guilty gear is like a retarded cousin of Darkstalkers. And to keep it 100 with you homosexuals created that series on some for us by us nightmare on elm St part 2 type covert up high with the down low :francis:

Tru Story

i just looked it up, thought it was all platforms..xbox really losing out here
Oh we are, are we? :mjlol:

Included with gamepass currently...

Killer instinct
Soul Calibur 6
Tekken 7 was there and mortal Kombat but those two are gone
Fight night champion
Injustice 2
There's Virtua fighter in the Yakuza games
And then there's backwards compatibility where everything from last gen and the gen before that is available so yeah..I think we good on the Greenerside :hhh:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
That game looks good tho, I didn't say all things Japan is fukkboy status, guilty gear is like a retarded cousin of Darkstalkers. And to keep it 100 with you homosexuals created that series on some for us by us nightmare on elm St part 2 type covert up high with the down low :francis:

Tru Story

Oh we are, are we? :mjlol:

Included with gamepass currently...

Killer instinct
Soul Calibur 6
Tekken 7 was there and mortal Kombat but those two are gone
Fight night champion
Injustice 2
There's Virtua fighter in the Yakuza games
And then there's backwards compatibility where everything from last gen and the gen before that is available so yeah..I think we good on the Greenerside :hhh:
Bro ain't nobody trying to play those old azz fighting games with guilty gear out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

You leave rekkapryde out of this :damn:

Because it has "parts" you could be looking at a hybrid like Turbo Graphix-16 :francis:

so much struggle in this post

7IvN.gif

it's okay fam, we'll remember the good ole days