Looks Like Ol Chris Carter ain’t from the Harlem Section of Ohio

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Dude's from his generation would have gotten flamed for marrying white....so they faked it until things got more copacetic.

:mjpls: married Juanita but EVERY broad he cheated on her with was white or white Latina. If he had been born in 1983 or 1993 instead of 1963, MJ would have married some blonde Tri-Delt from UNC.

Mj has had a few from white to black, he’s taken down a few sistahs

The only reason jordan married Juanita was she was Reggie’s then seen jordan and wanted to upgrade, well she started fukkin with Jordan throwing the p*ssy at him, got pregnant momma jordan said no babies out of wedlock, and pretty much shotgunned him into marrying her, well jordan said cool, I’ll play the husband role he also did his thing and Juanita tried to find out who he was doing, while also doing her thing on the side

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They gotta stop this combine shyt :dame:

Been too too homoerotic for years

Breh did leg day in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and shìt :why:
Not gon comment on his looks.....but will he challenge Jimmy G. for the "White QB Fuccboi" championship?

Y'all know it's certain WW that want an NFL player but they can't admit wanting a breh so they'll cling/lust after a white boy openly so white men don't call em mudsharks. :mjpls:
15 years ago I'd agree. I think they care a lot less/got better at the dissonance now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He's from Miami county Ohio. Thats basically the ohio version of virginia :dame: