Looks like nobody cares about flintlock?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Where at? Post the comments. Whats DEI about this?​

Any game in which a black protagonist is mentioned/included or involved is labelled "DEI" because butt hurt whites are still shaking at the fact that the world isn't catering directly to them and their cum coloured feelings.​

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
shyt looks stupid to be honest, bland world and the mixing of flintlock guns within the combat for some reason ALWAYS ruins the game for me, look at Greedfall and Banishers. Colonial era high fantasy only works in a pirate themed setting :yeshrug:

Game needs at LEAST another 6 months to cook, if you wanna check out a game with Black, Woman protagonist that looks fun and innovative check this out

Deep South modern fantasy folklore >>> this Dragon Age with guns looking bullshyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt looks stupid to be honest, bland world and the mixing of flintlock guns within the combat for some reason ALWAYS ruins the game for me, look at Greedfall and Banishers. Colonial era high fantasy only works in a pirate themed setting :yeshrug:

Game needs at LEAST another 6 months to cook, if you wanna check out a game with Black, Woman protagonist that looks fun and innovative check this out

Deep South modern fantasy folklore >>> this Dragon Age with guns looking bullshyt

This looks good, my only issue is they got a white composer for it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You might be suffering from PTSD, hear me out :whoa:
Being a black man in America will do that. So how does it apply here? Well sir you said you didn't play this yet. So for you to have a strong opinion on day one like if previews wasn't available for months.. means you're doing too much imo. But what takes it over the top and why I bring up PTSD is because you then bring up the alternative of south of midnight. See, the PTSD is how some of us act because of the trauma. And what comes from that is this thought process than there can only be one. One nikka. And everything else will be compared to this mythical nikka. Why is one game you've never played being compared to another game you never played. And why are you making these comparisons? Because the lead is black.

I thought we was playing games here, what are we doing? What are you saying here? One black lead in a game looks good so all others are shyt?

Or just the ones you haven't played?

Either way, PTSD has lead us to this point. Let's try to do better. I know I will, and I'll drop the real in a few hours Sohh/Coli :handshake:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
These devs need to realize Fromsoft's games only sell so people can say "i beat every souls game" before a rant

I also wish devs would stop dikkeating souls’, because we don’t have anymore linear action adventure games anymore. Thats why I’m keeping my eye out on South on Midnight and Unknown 9 Awakening.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

I fux with it

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
These devs need to realize Fromsoft's games only sell so people can say "i beat every souls game" before a rant
They sell becaue we like Fromsoft style

but we don't like clones of Fromsoft they don't understand Miyazaki style.

even darksouls 2 was off and that's the one that miyazaki didn't work on really

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been playing it this since this morning and the best compliment I can give is that it is a good edition to GamePass.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This game is...rough.
I'm gonna try and stick with it, but I'm already not a fan of Souls games and that don't help.
Also playing on the hardest difficulty too so I think I've already set myself up for failure.
:mjlol: