Looks like nobody cares about flintlock?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I actually hadnt heard of this until now but that shyt looks kinda fire :ohhh: I see its got some Sekiro-type elements with the posture meter and deathblows too. Ima check it out when it drops:obama:

But now that I’ve done some research and see that it’s coming day one to Gamepass while being multiplat, it will likely be continually downplayed and slept on for #StanReasons

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is a shyt take breh :unimpressed:
Sorry bruh, I gotta keep it trizzy. nikkaz don't be on that shyt mang
I grew up playing zelda/FF. And I know I'd be looked at funny styles by the streets :yeshrug:
But I didn't get into that dungeons and dragons, world of witchcraft, morrowind, none of them shyts.

I'm gonna check out Starfield and I expect it to be enjoyabloe but at the same time I'm looking at it like :mjpls:
This game right here? Just using a black sprite don't make it now accesible to black ppl. Why isn't her pet a pitbull?
Why the enemies look innocent, got thi bytch terrorizing these wholesome white ppl.
Ol fake ass Antebellum :troll:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry bruh, I gotta keep it trizzy. nikkaz don't be on that shyt mang
I grew up playing zelda/FF. And I know I'd be looked at funny styles by the streets :yeshrug:
But I didn't get into that dungeons and dragons, world of witchcraft, morrowind, none of them shyts.

I'm gonna check out Starfield and I expect it to be enjoyabloe but at the same time I'm looking at it like :mjpls:
This game right here? Just using a black sprite don't make it now accesible to black ppl. Why isn't her pet a pitbull?
Why the enemies look innocent, got thi bytch terrorizing these wholesome white ppl.
Ol fake ass Antebellum :troll:

So because you got picked on in the 90’s, black people don’t fukk with fantasy settings? OK :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I thought we fukked with black protagonists. But I guess I'm wrong ? :mjpls:
full
it makes it hard to get into the game for some people.