Looks like Next Gen Cyberpunk/patch 1.5 is scheduled to be revealed tomorrow

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On one hand, horrible timing so they shouldn’t release this soon, but OTOH with their track record this better not be more than a couple wks away. Lowkey it needs to release tomorrow :pachaha:

This ship has likely sailed for me. Even playing on PC was a fail at launch, so only thing I wanna see outta CDPR is the Witcher upgrade. And they aren’t even the studio doing that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
On one hand, horrible timing so they shouldn’t release this soon, but OTOH with their track record this better not be more than a couple wks away. Lowkey it needs to release tomorrow :pachaha:

This ship has likely sailed for me. Even playing on PC was a fail at launch, so only thing I wanna see outta CDPR is the Witcher upgrade. And they aren’t even the studio doing that

I’m back in as soon as the expansion comes out of its on the level of hearts of stone or blood and wine

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m back in as soon as the expansion comes out of its on the level of hearts of stone or blood and wine

I’m back in if they bring the base game close to what they originally promised, so I actually wanna finish it. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow :troll: