Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Neither are

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Things like this show you just how easily people are influenced en masse. Its a fascinating study if you look at the species from afar as it screams of how little innate creativity people have and how they clamor for mass produced identities to express their "individuality" safely within.

The question is is this a reflection of peoples vapid inner realities or does it highlight the level of corporate enslavement that goes on at all levels? If anything the net has shown that the majority of people on it are sheep of the highest order and that the collective intellectual acumen of the horde is that of a child screaming for attention.

:Tihmmm:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Just to clarify

I call a beard that can basically hide your neck a

Neck beard

I have facial hair. More beard-like than ever these days (used to have a goatee FOREVER). It connects but ever so barely.

Anyway. Not facial hair or short beards.

But long ass beards

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I've kept a beard since I was 19. Give a shyt about anybody else is doing. My skin is sensitive as hell so I was always scared to get a tattoo

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Things like this show you just how easily people are influenced en masse. Its a fascinating study if you look at the species from afar as it screams of how little innate creativity people have and how they clamor for mass produced identities to express their "individuality" safely within.

The question is is this a reflection of peoples vapid inner realities or does it highlight the level of corporate enslavement that goes on at all levels? If anything the net has shown that the majority of people on it are sheep of the highest order and that the collective intellectual acumen of the horde is that of a child screaming for attention.

I had to roll one after reading this:watusmoke:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Stubble gang

Just cut my big ass beard down

My hair grows fast as shyt anyway due to Oxygen therapy anyway

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proud to see my Coli bredren using higher level language while posting
full

The edification of the Coli vocabulary & mindset begins and ends with word-smith ass nikkas like us
full

#DictionaryGang
full

#ThesaurusPosse
full

There's a difference between using an expansive vocabulary when it fits and flows into the conversation, and sounding like Michael Eric Dyson trying to squeeze as many 5 dollar words into the conversation as possible...

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proud to see my Coli bredren using higher level language while posting
full

The edification of the Coli vocabulary & mindset begins and ends with word-smith ass nikkas like us
full

#DictionaryGang
full

#ThesaurusPosse
full

I highly anticipate the day when my coli brethren shall display such incredible depth in vocabulary when debating the pressing issues of bedwenching, ranking the attractiveness of various instagram harlots and the conundrum of employment concerning young reggie.