Looks Like MW2 Remastered Just Got Leaked!

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I don't play those corny ass campaigns... :mjlol:

The MW series had a good written story with the introduction of Price, Sheppard, Soap and Makarov... :ehh:

They killed soap off on some bullshyt...:stopitslime:

But when you finally killed Makarov off the helicopter...:wow:

MW series was the only campaign I really was engrossed in... :manny:

Fall in love with CAC War stories brehs

:lolbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Luckily I love COD campaigns

tenor.gif

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It's just a video game breh...:troll:

Who hasnt played a game that they liked the story for???:jbhmm:

I mean y'all nikkas really buying games for JUST the multiplayer???:hhh:

You basically didnt read my comment before the one you quoted. I love stories in other games. Just not COD. CoDs stories are

Military. Obviously
War. Obviously
From the perspective of soldiers...of course, very,very,very predictable, even though youve never played the game before you can swear youve seen or heard of something similar to a CoD story.

Which is why in CoD i just jumped into the MP (which is whats keeping this series alive in the first place)

Games like....well ANYTHING else, i enjoy the story...example in Red Dead Redemption, youd never guess the ending, its something thats not overdone (a old western) with an original story.

if i wanted a shytty war story id watch a documentary or somes 90s-00s military movie

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Simultaneously the worst and best game I’ve ever played. I hope they release it broken before all the patches. Those frustrating moments :wow: broke 2 controllers cause of this game. But when it was onnn shyt was like crack. Finished with 29days played and the game ruined my perfect 20/20 vision in middle school due to me sitting in front of the screen all day. I now wear glasses. No regrets :wow:

Update: wtf no multiplayer? Dumb ass activision :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
the knife with marathon, ninja and silent? or some shyt i cant remember

but that shyt used to have nikkas HEATED :mjlol:

Marathon, Lightweight, Commando.

Can't remember if they eventually nerfed Commando, but it was SILLY around release :mjlol::banderas:

Simultaneously the worst and best game I’ve ever played. I hope they release it broken before all the patches. Those frustrating moments :wow:

They should dedicate one weekend a month to pre-patched MW2. Make it a playlist where akimbo 1887s, infinite care packages, javelin suicide bombing, rapid fire, infinite ammo, super speed, Ground War on small ass Rust, care package running can get their shine. I still remember joining a modded lobby with infinite melee range. Everyone was sniping with a tac knife. :dead:

Game had a legendary first 2 months :wow:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I don't play those corny ass campaigns... :mjlol:

The MW series had a good written story with the introduction of Price, Sheppard, Soap and Makarov... :ehh:

They killed soap off on some bullshyt...:stopitslime:

But when you finally killed Makarov off the helicopter...:wow:

MW series was the only campaign I really was engrossed in... :manny:
First person execution:ehh:

Sgt. Jackson's last moments after the nuke went off:damn:

All ghillied up:whew:

RIP Griggs:mjcry: and Gaz

Griggs' rap during the credits:mjlol:

Seeing Soap for the first time and finding out Price was still alive in MW2:krs:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
First person execution:ehh:

Sgt. Jackson's last moments after the nuke went off:damn:

All ghillied up:whew:

RIP Griggs:mjcry: and Gaz

Griggs' rap during the credits:mjlol:

Seeing Soap for the first time and finding out Price was still alive in MW2:krs:

That sonofabytch Sheppard when he betrayed us and he was the mole that shyt kinda hurt my heart... That was a fukked up twist... who knew he was the one who let the russian air force in?!?! fukk that cac...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way they release it without Multiplayer. Mainly because they would miss out on millions they would make from microtransactions. :heh:

They might not release it now but Ca$hDivision will find the most optimal way to milk money out of MW2's multiplayer. :mjlol: