Looks like Kojima Productions is teasing a Silent Hill game

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This Konami has proved they’re petty as hell, if anything, this is a spiritual successor ie bayonetta or W101
This konami has shown that they'd rather license their franchises out, so I dont think they'd be against licensing to kojima productions.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This konami has shown that they'd rather license their franchises out, so I dont think they'd be against licensing to kojima productions.

What have they licensed out since Kojima left. Everything I know of was developed in the last 3-5 years.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Obviously, but he is known for the Silent Hills game that got canned which had people all up in arms about. After DS flopped, it would make sense that he would try to bring the game he was working on back to life.
He's known for the metal gear franchise breh. Kojima has never made a full survival horror game so to act like this direction worked best for him is disingenuous.

Maybe if his next game was an action stealth game, you'd have a point.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What have they licensed out since Kojima left. Everything I know of was developed in the last 3-5 years.
They haven't really developed anything gaming related since kojima left. Metal gear and pez were the only games produced inhouse at the time kojima left, everything else was licensed out.