Looks like joakim noah is sharing that girl

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
dawg thats even cornier. shyt happened to me before. i was texting this chick. got tired of texting and told her to call. and a nikka called me. i told him he was a lame and that was the last we ever heard about that. and we dont know if Noah cancelled her already.

nikkas be on that high horse too much. knowing you done fukked with a bytch and she was probably fukkin' somebody else at some point in time. it happens to everybody. simple as that.

Did you read my post or just skim through it? I basically said that if Noah is so heated about the situation, he should have just met with dude, instead of texting him back. But what I said he should really do is just brush his shoulders off and pick up a new chick

:childplease:
yous a bytch-ass f@ggot

Please see my above post. And you talk real hard on the 'net. I'd give you a neg rep if I cared. :manny:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I want to fukk his mom and his sister.

c530371c78.jpg

di-8IPY.gif

:rudy:

that bytch look like kurt cobain

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seen sum of the other white women y'all talk about on here and she ain't wack compared to a lot of em...plus she on a beach with no makeup...with that bein said I'm glad a black man stole noahs bytch...maybe hell decide to embrace his own blackness more instead of runnin round like a white washed fakkit.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I seen sum of the other white women y'all talk about on here and she ain't wack compared to a lot of em...plus she on a beach with no makeup...with that bein said I'm glad a black man stole noahs bytch...maybe hell decide to embrace his own blackness more instead of runnin round like a white washed fakkit.
what do you consider "embracing blackness"?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:upsetfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
But we're just supposed to take his word that it is Joakim Noah though? SMH @ a motherfukker responding with their full name... "This is her phone but this is Joakim Noah" SMH

That's what I'm saying...

Think about it... if you were gonna text somebody from your girls phone, and you were famous. Would you say who you were?

2. Would you say your entire name like a clown? :beli:

If she's really his ex... I would be more inclined to believe that he deaded that chick and she trying to get at him.

And Nic Wise is a lame for begging for attention like he is... He's the worst type of nikka. And I don't he's a bad person (which he may be). I mean he's the type of nikka I would hate to be around cause he always has to being doing something to get people's attention.

nikka probably be the dude walking around the club with bottle in his hand acting loud and obnoxious when a Rick Ross song comes on.... Like what you doing dude?

:what:

for real?

:snoop:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
You a multi-millionaire, and you got some average looking white woman, and she cheating on you with some nikka who couldn't make the league who then posts your text on twitter? :noah:.

:pachaha:

Basically, that's what it all boils down to....that's a pretty significant loss on his part.

The chick he was with in the water in the other picture looks way better.