Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Hunter X Hunter

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I was thinking about Death Note and Baccano as well, but was thinking about getting into some sci fi shyt first.

You can't go wrong with neither (although something can be said about the final episodes of Death Note) but to be very precise...

Baccano.
Is.
That.
Piff!

Best character ensemble in a non-shounen series by far!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't say which ones you've seen, or what genres you like, but check out these if you haven't already:

Akira
Battle Angel Alita
Ghost in the Shell
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Samurai Champloo

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I second the Samurai Champloo suggestion. Its only 26 episodes too so you can bang out the entire run in like two days if youve got time

Id also recommend Outlaw Star which is kind of like Cowboy Bebop. Also only 26 episodes so its a short watch as well.

Tenchi Muyo if youre looking for something funny and has romance. There's several versions so Id recommend you should stick with Tenchi Universe since thats the one Ive finished watching to the end. There also some movie spin offs.

Trigun is pretty good too. Its like a western that takes place on another planet. Vash is one of the funnier anime protagonists out there.

The latest anime Ive been watching is Attack on Titan. Its pretty awesome. The Titans are deranged as fukk. Theres 18 episodes released so far.

Sailor Moon. Yes, Sailor Moon. Im not kidding. Ive seen some eps as a little kid and I got hooked. Theres like 4 different series' and Ive never seen them all though. Its definitely geared toward teen girls but whatever I thought it was good. :manny:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
anyone know the name of the shyt someone posted where the people got bug genes fightin mutated martian roaches??????

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Some suggestions I was given were: Cowboy Bebop, Danball Senki, and Code Geass. Do these sound good?
don't watch any anime based on a light novel or manga that hasn't finished its run. if you aren't willing to read the manga.

examples of anime based on Ongoing manga
Naruto, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Fairy Tail, Bleach if you watch stuff like that you're likely to get invested in something that won't have any type of closure any time soon and will possibly be compromised with fillers.

what you wanna watch is something like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. based on a manga that finished its run and the anime animates the entire story. or you wanna watch Code Geass which was an anime original work. Eureka Seven is a good watch its an anime original work meaning the story was created for the anime and it has an actual ending.