Looking for some Youtube channels i can subscribe to [conscious/wisdom/uplifting/real talk content]

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps

#NigelDPresents: The Lion & Safari Park
I want more diversity in travel media so instead of complaining I made my own show.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps

#NigelDPresents: The Lion & Safari Park
I want more diversity in travel media so instead of complaining I made my own show.

i want to make youtube videos without showing my face or voice because i am a coward. will i be wasting my time? i have a cell phone that is HD ( it is Lg G 4 ) and it can take decent videos. i just started recording nature like when i go on hikes or bike rides. shyt is legend and i am more at ease with my life.

thank you for that video. you a legend, bro. a legend

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Jeffrey Almonte/ReyRoSho(He split his brand across 2 channels)
Dude does a lot of satire and likes to question the 'norm' and present his opinions in a comedic way. Often using multiple characters to get the point across. Doing the whole angel and devil on the shoulder metaphor.

Natesflicks(formerly Natesvlogs) also has a Nate Fisher channel
Comedy channel but also talks about real world issues. He does a rewind on old cartoons and a Employee Evaluation on random videos. He doesn't talk about serious issues all the time. He has a cop puppet that he utilizes to get his point across.

He filmed himself being detained by the police a few years back and often speaks on police harassment when he does get serious.

Nate had a bigger following back in the day but his channel got deleted and he had to kind of start over and do reuploads.

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
i want to make youtube videos without showing my face or voice because i am a coward. will i be wasting my time? i have a cell phone that is HD ( it is Lg G 4 ) and it can take decent videos. i just started recording nature like when i go on hikes or bike rides. shyt is legend and i am more at ease with my life.

thank you for that video. you a legend, bro. a legend
Oh my bad bruh, that's not me. I pulled his quote from his twitter account.
No, I don't think you're wasting your time.
I that brings you joy go for it, don't let outside forces stop you from
doing what you like. I'm proud of this brotha, saw something he didn't like
instead of complaining he made his own show.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
red and blue purple like prince :wow:
:russ: That shyt is hard but i really fux with that other shyt they had nikkas was like
"They dont know fact from fiction they dont know black religion, they dont know the path to prison was a math decision" :dj2:
haha idgaf that shyt tuff to me