Looking Back, Was Overwatch A Success Or A Failure?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I still haven't played that shyt, And ever since it was announced back when I feel like the game was made for me

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say in most universes :yeshrug:
I get it, nerds run deep, if everybody was cool then nobody would be cool :hula: and I say that to say there isn't a single person on my friendslist that plays it, I don't know anybody personally who plays it. It's not a title that a non gamer would say they heard of it. The people who do play it usually can be found in their underwear at noon :dame: I could give a giddy ghat damn fukk about how many Twitter followers the game has, THE GENRE IS TRASH! (Story Tru)

I can pretty much agree with this...besides kingdom hearts now it has been the only game I've played in the past year but none of my friends will touch it. As a matter if fact I dont know of anyone irl that plays it:yeshrug:

To me it's the best game I've ever played

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If you think overwatch is a success then you must havr loe standards.

Would make sense since most of yall are sony stans :hubie:

Please name me 5 games that came out this gen more successful then overwatch.

Like yall do realize Overwatch is bigger then minecraft right? Only games this gen that are bigger are pubg and fortnite.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Amazing game. Hate constant nerfs and unnecessary buffs. They did my boy Doomfist wrong :mjcry: fukk you blizzard! :pacspit: