Lookin back , The Movie Belly was overrated!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Now, I'm not gonna front Belly is and will always remain to be a hood classic. I have literally watched that shyt a hundred times. But recently Belly was on and I was sitin there watchin it like :why: :dahell: :snoop:

So many cringe worthy moments, bad acting, horrible writing and a predictable outcome. Now I will give Hype credit for the cinemotography, dude did his thing directing it. Nas is my guy, but his acting? :snoop: DMX was over the top feelin himself.

Belly is a classic hip hop film no doubt. When the film came out back in the day I was like :krs: But now its like :what:

The Soundtrack was dope tho :whew:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
It was panned upon release for it's awful acting and ridiculous storyline. But I enjoyed it.

Keeping in step with my regular stance, Nas was particularly bad. Especially the scene with him and T Boz where she, a supposed hood booger, up and just agrees to go to AFRICA!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It was panned upon release for it's awful acting and ridiculous storyline. But I enjoyed it.

Keeping in step with my regular stance, Nas was particularly bad. Especially the scene with him and T Boz where she, a supposed hood booger, up and just agrees to go to AFRICA!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I usually never agree with u, but yeah, that part. When T boz & Nas wanted to go to africa was hilarious